Official Boycott Membership List! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-24-2003, 11:18 AM   #11
Chris@TSE
FANTASTIC!

I always wanted to be the target of a mental degenerates' delusional wrath of stupidity!

My life is now complete, I can die a happy man!

Thanks Mario!

Old 09-24-2003, 12:39 PM   #12
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Hey Steve,

you completely forgot the most important person that Mario should be boycotting...

HIMSELF!!!

That's RIGHT Moronio! Everytime you stop by here to check and see what evil deeds the Cult is plotting against you next(by the way, who the HELL are you anyways in the herp world?! I never heard of you or your site before any of the crap posted here and I've spent the better part of the last 10 years working with nothing but geckos), you are supporting the Fauna Cult!!!

Way to go smart guy. Now you have to go and boycott yourself. Not sure what you'd need to do, but as long as it involves you not ever reproducing, it works for me. :Puke:

Old 09-24-2003, 01:10 PM   #13
WebSlave
I would caution anyone about visiting Mario's site. The last time I did that from my home computer, he had apparently set it up to recongnize my IP address and bombed with with some malicious code that locked my system up with cascading windows saying something like "You are stupid!". I had to cold boot my system to get it back. Pretty childish behavior. So I would caution everyone that visiting his site may have some risk involved.

Which is probably about the dumbest thing I can think of someone doing running a message board system. Make people reluctant to visit your site because there may be a malicious code bomb waiting for them. Brilliant move, Mario.

Old 09-24-2003, 06:27 PM   #14
Odd Ball Exotics
I didn't make the list??? Darn it!

Old 09-24-2003, 09:27 PM   #15
John Apple
Every body is on the list

Mario is basically saying everybody that is a Member of fauna
should be boycotted.....that even means all you newbies.[and us oldies]
Man what a way to welcome people to his site with links to a bunch of dribble.

Old 09-24-2003, 11:03 PM   #16
Donnie Smith
I am absolutely making the "Redtailboa.net: Proudly Boycotted by Mario Stinso" T-shirt when I get home... I'll post a link. ;-)

-Morti.

Old 09-24-2003, 11:15 PM   #17
E2MacPets
If you need a place to get prints made, I know a company MUCH cheaper than cafe press. more flexible and better quality as well.

I think my new passion in the industry is going to be marketing "I'm boycotted by Mario Stinso" products. So if you do a design and legitimately want it printed, send me an email. I'll do all the easy work of handling finances and give you an agreed upon cut of the profits (although i would like to sell shirts close to cost + donation to PIJAC or other organizations)

Old 09-25-2003, 07:29 AM   #18
meretseger
Ok, so we want an 'I'm Boycotted' design as well as a 'Join the Cult' design? Or maybe the front would just say 'I'm boycotted'... yeah!

Erin B.

Old 09-25-2003, 09:42 AM   #19
Odd Ball Exotics
How bout the front say "I'm boycotted" And the back say "Join the cult.....www.FaunaClassifieds.com" Very simple and too the point.

Old 09-25-2003, 10:12 AM   #20
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
Now what have I done...

Rob, I have never really heard of him or his site either but we seem to be on the list as well. I thought for a second it maybe due to my own forums that may cause competition to him, but we only have a handful of members and it's usually very quiet there. I have worked almost exclusively with geckos as well, and have never utilized his site for anything or bought from him, and once again never heard of him.

Steven, Does this Mario or Luigi character actually have our business names located in public veiw on the Internet as 'banned' for association of criminal activity?

Sounds like people with too much time on thier hands........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!