Official Boycott Membership List! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2003, 12:53 AM   #41
dwedeking
Talking

That's the beauty of insanity. You don't have to deal with logic at all. (Just ask my wife. LMAO )

Old 10-02-2003, 07:54 AM   #42
veronica
kelliH

I have to say I was shocked when he sent me that message saying he removed my post because I "promoted" hiss.com blah blah blah..
I messaged him back saying that he was taking it a bit far that I didnt promote anything. I was mearly saying where I got my male Leo from. I have never heard back from him and have him on messenger as well.
He usually starts to message me every time something happens here or on his site with reguards to Rich and all that junk but I just ask him...why does he even care? Just stick on your own web site and forum and ignore all the rest of that stuff.
I personally don't see what the big deal is.
He would send me links of posts here and all that nonscence but I never really read anything. I personally am too busy and have more important things to do than get involved in things like that but when he did that to kelli i was just down right pissed off.
I dont go there much anymore. Not many post there anyway.
I found those same people on kingsnake and here so why bother going there anymore.
Well killi. ... For what its worth I'm sorry about all that stupid stuff on that other site. I thought it was stupid.
Hell my 3 kids play nicer than that

Old 10-02-2003, 08:27 AM   #43
E2MacPets
Hey Veronica, correct me if I'm wrong, but why didn't you learn your lesson about them about 8 months ago?

Old 10-02-2003, 08:47 AM   #44
veronica
I didnt talk to him much at all.
I just liked the people who posted on his group thats all.
like i said i stayed out of the squables

Old 10-02-2003, 11:32 PM   #45
Wilomn
Hey Daniel,

Your wife may well be crazy, in fact isn't it a pre-requisite for marriage, but it can be forgiven since she has such excellant taste in leather wear. Don't you think?

Wes Pollock

Old 10-03-2003, 05:06 AM   #46
WebSlave
Well, well....

Look what I found while looking through some little used forums here:

Mario's ad

I guess since Mario himself has an ad on FaunaClassifieds, he has NO choice but to boycott himself as well.

Old 10-03-2003, 11:05 AM   #47
Wilomn
Webslave, that is too funny.

Has anyone done an acutal personality count on this guy?

Wes Pollock

Old 10-03-2003, 04:01 PM   #48
HerpVenue
Quote:
www.friendswithms.com
I like it Veronica.
I will sure pass it on to my mother. She has MS.

p.s. that's all. I do not want to discuss anyfurther.

Old 10-09-2003, 12:22 PM   #49
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Okay, I know I asked this before somewhere in one of these hilarious threads, but...

WHO exactly in the HE!! is Mario Stinso anyway in relation to anything? Up until the last two years, I have been breeding exclusively geckos(I have bred over 20 different species) and was very active on the various gecko forums and sites(even helped start a chat/forum/info site back in 2000 that unfortunately went the way Mario's appears to be going), and up until all this stink started here, I have NEVER EVER NOT EVER heard of Mario Stinso or his gecko websites. Has he ever actually bred anything? Is he over 12 years old? Does he drink milk and one day he will be big and strong?

He's fun to joke around about because, well, let's face it, he's a total a$$clown, but I take it he's nothing more than someone who claims to be an expert(I'm sure Mario knows everything there is to know about geckos, just ask him) but is really some 12 year old punk kid who has a pet leopard gecko that started a website. Am I too far off the mark here?

Rob Hill...awaiting the next love-bombing

Old 10-09-2003, 01:41 PM   #50
W.Wedeking
Well the sad truth is....

Mario is more like 26 (I think I saw that somewhere in one of these threads) and lives with his mother. From my limited experience working at an "Inpatient Psyciatric Facility" it seems very likely that he is a paranoid schizophrenic who either needs someone to watch him closer so he takes his medications or needs the dosage adjusted.

Now, what did I do with those oreos and can I pay for cornsnakes in oreo cookies???? If I wear the leather????

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!