Official Boycott Membership List! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-09-2003, 06:22 PM   #51
Wilomn
Hey Baby, I've got a snake I'll trade you for those oreos, come on over.

No wait, that's sexist and rude. Rich!!! Stop making me say such things to Wendy. You know she's not that kind of girl. At least not before 10 pm.

I can control my thoughts. I can I can I can

Aw heck, who am I fooling. Damn that leather mini and my acess to the internet.

It still wasn't nice Rich. Now if I get my face slapped it's all your fault.

Wes Pollock

Old 10-09-2003, 08:11 PM   #52
veronica
you guys are cracking me up lol

Old 10-10-2003, 12:30 PM   #53
Steph Scranton
Hey, I wanna be boycotted too.. Send me my t-shirt.

And will someone please tell me when the next love bombing is? I need to request time off from work. hehehehhe

Old 01-23-2004, 12:32 PM   #54
Aaronhoare
who is this mario character? whats his site?

I wanna be boycotted that would be cool haha.

Heres the name : Great Gobs Of Geckos

Old 09-05-2004, 04:38 PM   #55
Sand&SunReptile
???

Could someone please describe to me why those people are being boycotted? I know John Shannon, of Gecksters personally, and I see nothing to put against him...
He is knowledgable, herpwise, and not to mention, always has great prices. I should know, he sells reptiles to the store I work at (Dave's Soda and Pet City!)
MotherGecko is also a great guy. Though I don't know him personally, he is a very cool guy, knowledgable, and has great animals.
Don't see any reason to boycott these guys.

Old 09-14-2004, 08:02 PM   #56
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
ah it's a hypothetical...

This thread is a tad old... It was meant as hypothetical as for dealers whom sell animals or untilize this site. All in all it was somewhat of a joke... Make a sandwich and get a nice cold beverage and read the thread in it's entirety and you'll get it... Anyhow, Thanks big time for the kind words and for sticking up for us even though no cause for, it's appreciated.. Thanks, Mike B.

Old 09-15-2004, 08:34 PM   #57
Sand&SunReptile
You're quite welcome Mike.
heh, you should be thankful. I could've been boycotted to ya know! Not like I sell anything anyhow.

Old 01-23-2005, 04:02 AM   #58
MGReptiles
Hey I want to check out the boycott list.. Anyone have a link? I looked on his site and all I found was screen shots and what not..Thanks,
-Matt

Old 01-23-2005, 03:27 PM   #59
E2MacPets
Your on it, don't worry.

Reread the first page of this thread..... there is no official list, they had called for a boycott of all members and supporters of this site, of Serpenco, of RichZ himself, and of myself and my business.

I made the list as a farce, as a reality check for anyone who actually took what Mario said to heart. You would have to basically block yourself off from the rest of the reptile community to succeed in the type of boycott he was calling for. He might as well have said: punish fauna by getting rid of all your herps!

Which, seems to be what they have done.... is GeckoNetwork around anymore? Is Mario Stinso? Rakell whatever her last name is now? I haven't been looking for them, but you'd think with the amount of energy they spent trying to boycott this site, they would have put a similar level of energy into constructive aspects of the hobby, maybe even have animals for sale by now?

Old 01-23-2005, 03:36 PM   #60
MGReptiles
LOL well the fourms look pretty stale.... I was crackin up when the pages opened with patriotic music..lol.. Yeah and I agree, even the people or business that do not come here often STILL come here from time to time... Anywho, Steven what are you now? Are you a vet? lol..
-MG

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!