Good Guy oioihautkopf -- Jerrick De Guzman - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-23-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
allreptiles1966
Thumbs up oioihautkopf -- Jerrick De Guzman

We did a trade that went smooth. No problems and i would trust Jerrick on any trade.
Would not hesitate to deal with him again.
Rich

Old 01-16-2013, 03:03 AM   #2
kdennis
I did a trade with him and he is not a man of his world he gave me an adult snake that was under weight and had mites and a baby snake that died two days later that was way under weight and he said that he would replace it and after a while he didn't answer my calls anymore I would not trust him he talks like he wants to have a good reputation but his actions toward me shows different.

Old 01-16-2013, 03:12 AM   #3
kdennis
Not a man of his (WORD)

Old 01-16-2013, 03:28 AM   #4
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdennis View Post
Not a man of his (WORD)
Have anything you could present that would back up what you say? Pics, e-mails, texts, etc?

Old 01-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #5
kdennis
I have pics and video of the snake that passed that I sent to him a day after receiving and I can see if its a way for me to retrieve our conversation via text but I have no reason to lie on him if anyone talks bad about anyone just for fun they need help. But I saw this post and thought I would share my experience dealing with the Jerrick so if anyone deals with him knows that the transaction can go either way. Jerrick know what happened I know what happened and my response to original post was to let anyone that will be doing business with him know that I not happy how my end of the trade ended. So if you want to deal with him be my guess seemed like a good and it could be that he has a new number or lost his facebook and fauna password, the reason he not responding to me.

Old 01-16-2013, 07:34 PM   #6
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdennis View Post
...I have no reason to lie on him if anyone talks bad about anyone just for fun they need help. But I saw this post and thought I would share my experience dealing with the Jerrick so if anyone deals with him knows that the transaction can go either way.
Regarding the bold text, the idea of people lying to protect their own interests, while hurting another's, is nothing new. Happens all the time on this forum. While there's absolutely nothing in place that obligates you to prove anything you say, a warning that's shown to have a factual basis is much more likely to be heeded. Until you choose to do that, people don't have much of a basis on which to judge the intentions behind your claims. As a result, how they choose to look at you is another thing that could also go either way. Providing whatever proof you may have would serve both the community and yourself. Just some food for thought.

Old 01-16-2013, 11:24 PM   #7
kdennis
True, evidence is always good but if your expecting things to go well you don't save conversations especially if it's via text. I don't know about your phone but my phone my messages get to full my phone stops cooperating. But as far as trying to down someone else to make my self big, that will never happen and its not like every one knows him if I was doing this for fame I think it would be wise to talk of someone that's known but. Feel free to try and get him to put his side of the story on here. Maybe he will talk to you but he every way I know to contact him besides mailing a letter, have just been practice. But Dan I thank you for your advice, I have learned a lesson thats for sure.

Old 01-17-2013, 07:09 AM   #8
allreptiles1966
Thats a bummer. He gave me no issues whats so ever. He shipped 1st as a requirement since he had not ratings..I got silver and he got roaches.
I hope you get it straightened out.
And the proof is very much needed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!