Amazon Reptiles of Tampa - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2002, 02:04 PM   #21
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Sounds to me like, someone might be getting ready to lose their job. hmmmm I wonder who that might be?  I had a feeling that Tom had no idea of what was going on in his store.  I can understand an employee taking pride in a store and wishing it was their own and taking care of the store that shows how much pride they have, but to knowingly lie to the general public and then to do somthing like this is rediculous.  It does not matter if Shelly hand picked the animal, The store still should have guaranteed it.  Hell I guess she is saying that if you go to the store, see an animal you like, purchase it and it dies that night that your SOL. I truly hope that Tom (the real one and not an impersonator) comes on here and sees what is happening.  Any owner of a store should not put up with an employee causing the name and reputation of the store to be slammed, specially not over a $50 animal.  Shelly, I still think that Tom and Amazon Reptile in Tampa OWE you a replacement snake.  We will see what Tom has to say if he comes on here.  Thanks for letting us know the news.

Old 10-12-2002, 02:41 PM   #22
Shelly Tanner
Now i am pissed, Not only did get me for $50 for a sick snake but she even denied me the right to speak to the real owner. To me that is a real low life. Well I am done with Angela Coker, Amazon reptiles and Tom Frost (the fake and real one). Tom (the real one) May be the nicest guy in the world but if he can not control or keep tabs on his employees any better then this, well I do not need to deal with him either. I no longer need (or want) a replacement snake or refund from Amazon, What i do want is a public apology from Ms. Angela Coker to my son Allen for lying to he and I and for her to admit to all the lies she has been spreading about a breeding facility, ownership of Amazon reptiles and selling sick animals, or notification from the real Tom Frost that she (Angela) is no longer employed By him. If and when one or both of these are done only then will I be satisfied. No private e-mails I want it posted on the B.O.I. for all to see.

Old 10-12-2002, 04:11 PM   #23
T. Granger
Man all I did was ask a simple question and it turned into the perfect who done it movie. It has everything,

1- The murder (The poor burm)

2- The mystery (The real owner)

3- The suspects

a- Angela

b- The fake Tom

c- The real tom

d-The man on the grassy knoll

e- The one armed man

Well there is no mystery to what Angela has cost Amazon reptiles,

1- A good reputation

2- customers

3- That store staying open for the entire first year

4- her job that is if Tom (the real one) does the right thing.

So Angela does own one thing, a place in the UN-employment line, That she can call her very own. I hope that she has another career in mind because after this she won't beable to get a job in the animal world. Wait I'll retract that, Tampa is having a parade and I think they need a person like you to follow the horses, they supply the tools, 1 pr. rubber boots and a shovel.

But really, I want to thank everyone for sharing your personal knowledge on this subject and keeping me from making a hugh mistake in buying animals from her.

Old 10-12-2002, 04:49 PM   #24
Neil Gubitz
Tim.... that has got to be the funniest thread I've read on the BOI to date!! I just keep seeing that guy in back of the "Fractured Fairytales" cartoons!! ROFLMAO!!
You definitely made my day! Thanks for the laugh! ....Neil

Old 10-12-2002, 05:08 PM   #25
Shelly Tanner
That was great Tim, but do you really think they would hire her? After all she would tell people that she "owned the parade". Thanks for the comic relief.

I have a question, would anyone deal with Angela Coker ever again? I think Amazon will do fine WITH A NEW MANAGER. What do you guys think?

Old 10-12-2002, 05:28 PM   #26
Neil Gubitz
Shelly.... I emailed Tom (the "real" owner), and told him EXACTLY that! I hope he listens, but.... it is HIS STORE!! .... We shall see?? ....Neil

Old 10-12-2002, 06:49 PM   #27
Rainbowboaman
Just curious here but can anyone check T. Grangers IP address & see if matches one thats already registered on the BOI.
Chris Pearson

Old 10-12-2002, 07:35 PM   #28
BILLY WILLIAMS
Straying a little bit off target: due to this whole dishonesty and unprofessionalism, isn't it a bit strange that out of all of the shops in tampa, amazon was the only one not burglarized in the past few months?  It really makes you wonder.  Amazon reptiles: although it's store appearance may be clean,  the operation is run by a bunch of greaseballs.  such a shame, and a waste of an "investor's" money.

billy williams

Old 10-13-2002, 10:48 AM   #29
billy lane
I will do you one better, Think about this,

Neil please correct me if I am wrong,

You hired Anagela 2 or 3 years ago, then you start getting broke into, right? police have said (I think) it was a inside job, from the infomation in the famous thread it sounds like a inside job.Angela gets fired you stop getting broke into.

Angela seems to really hate Josie (from stuff she said about her) BOOM !!! JOSIE'S GET BROKE INTO.

word on the grapevine is, That Angela was going to Herp Hobby Shop alot right before he got it.

From what I've been told she lives in Pasco County now, Not far from Peg's Pets.

I don't mean tp point a finger but rather point out facts as I understand them.

"If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat well it must be a rat".

THE FOLLOWING IS JUST MY OPINION BASED ON WHAT I HAVE HEARD AND READ.

Angela Coker is the type of person that should be banned from our industry, She steals and robs the people she works for. She is a liar, crook and a scam artist. She was fired for stealing and she is more then likely stealing from Amazon. She has no ethics, is very UN-professional, has little if any husbandry skills of the animals she sells (Neil, how did you carry her for so long? ).

Mr. Tom Frost, If you plan on Amazon ever making a profit I think you should get someone else in your shop Charlie Mason would do you better than Angela.

Old 10-13-2002, 10:59 AM   #30
Neil Gubitz
Billy.... I've been TRYING to tell all of you this for about a year now! Look, I'm not one to say, "I TOLD YOU SO!", but........ if the glove fits!

....Neil

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!