Amazon Reptiles of Tampa - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-18-2002, 10:41 AM   #61
Dennis Gulla
What's the conspiracy Ross? That Shelly was sold a sick piece of crap Burmese Python that died in one day and that Amazon won't do a thing to rectify the situation! Last time I checked, that would justify a bad guy post! Which is what this is, or was your attention on that last episode of Star Trek while you were reading this thread?

Dennis Gulla

Old 10-18-2002, 10:57 AM   #62
roscoe
Actually, I was referring to rainbowomans post and some references by others trying to link the  robberies in the Tampa area to this, but thanks for playing. All the threads concerning anything to do with Tampa area businesses turn into is a mud slinging contest that  generates a bunch of unfounded and unsubstantiated  rumours. All of it's total conjecture and speculation and none of it can be proved. If this thread keeps going the way past threads have I'm sure we're on our way to another 120 pages of garbage
Ross Buskard

Old 10-18-2002, 11:16 AM   #63
Dennis Gulla
Please accept my apology Ross, I am trying to keep my posts a factual as possible. But, I agree with you on the fact that I don't think that this thread has anything to do with the break ins that occurred in Tampa. The only thing that this thread shares is the fact that a lot of the same shady characters are involved.

Dennis Gulla

Old 10-18-2002, 12:25 PM   #64
roscoe
No problem Dennis. Just wish everyone would stick to the facts (not meaning you) and not start off on some x-files episode. Have a good one.
Ross Buskard

Old 10-19-2002, 10:33 AM   #65
sschind
Shelly,

You are right,  You don't know me and I don't know you. I also don't know Dave Lawson.  He is not my friend.  I probably would never do business with him based on what has transpired on this forum (just like I would probably never do business with some of the other people involved in the same incidences.)  But I do find it strange that whenever a thread developes like this one has  it usually breaks down into two camps.

I may be wrong but I was under the impression that Neil was banned because he couldn't keep from dragging Dave into every thread even when he was not involved in the slightest way.  If I am wrong on this someone (hopefully webslave) can clear it up.  

This thread was started, and rightfully so, about a bad deal with Angela at Amazon Reptiles.  I agreed with most everything that was said.  After a while, insinuations started flying about Angela being responsible for a series of reptile store related crimes in the tampa area.  A few people started constructing time lines of the crime spree and pointing out the coinncidences in a rather accusatory manner.  All of a sudden Daves name gets brought (twice) up for absolutley no reason.  I understand that he probably sells to Amazon pets but I am sure others do as well.  All I was saying is that if one person is banned for that type of behavior then it should stand as a warning to everyone else.

I guess the main point of my post was how this thread has degenerated in name calling and careless allegations like so many others because some people refuse to think about what they are posting.  

Steve Schindler

Old 10-20-2002, 11:30 AM   #66
billy lane
Well, it has been well over a week since this post started and there still is nothing from Angela, Tom Frost od anyone connected to Amazon Reptiles. So I got to wondering why the first thing that came to mind was,

Maybe Tom fired Angela.

Maybe Amazon closed.

or maybe Tom Frost doesn't give a flying crap what people think.

So yesterday (saturday) I stopped in to see and guess what Angela was still on the phone (I wonder if she ever got off) talking to somebody about Utal but this time she did take the time to ring people out with the phone to her ear but there was still people not being helpped. On the selves about 60% of the animals looked ill the cages lacked food and water. Aligator was still in dirty water and the selving units were ready to fall. The store looked worse this time than it did the last time I was there. I want to invite people in the Tampa area to go look at what a pet shop should not look like.

Old 10-22-2002, 09:53 AM   #67
T. Granger
Billy, I am in a different opinion. I am sure that Tom Frost will not fire Angela they are 2 of a kind. After all that people have said on this thread and all that has been told about Angela slandering Neil's, Josie's, herps and Peg's they have choose not to say anything that could and would be used against them in court. Remember Josie said that she would take Tom, Angela and Amazon to court and I hope she does and Neil, herps and Pegs should follow suit. If I am not mistaken Josie also said something about going to Amazon and showing Angela how much of a biker biatch she really was.

But true to human nature this thread is a dead topic, I found it on pg. 3 so Tom and Angela's wish has come true it has been forgotten tossed out with yesterdays trash.

Old 10-22-2002, 10:46 AM   #68
Dennis Gulla
Well guys, all of this may be forgotten soon. However, Angela and Tom will get theirs. I'm sure Angela will resort back to her old tricks of stealing herps from her place of employment, soliciting personal business while still working at Amazon etc. A leopard can't change it's spots.
Poor old Tom will be left with the fallout and another herp store will be history! One can hope!

Dennis Gulla

Old 11-15-2002, 03:05 PM   #69
Dennis Gulla
I heard through the grape vine that Amazon Reptiles in Tampa has fired Angie for stealing! Go figure! I also heard that they hired Dave Lawson to take her place. This is strictly a rumor right now, but I was wondering if anyone in the Tampa Bay area has heard anything that could validate this.

Old 11-15-2002, 03:47 PM   #70
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Dennis,

as much as I like hearing about people getting what they deserve, I don't agree with making statements like you just did unless you have definite proof. If you have some proof of her being fired, or the other please post it otherwise it is nothing more than false propaganda. It was the same thing in past threads on others, without proof the accusations should not be brought up. I hope you understand where I am coming from on this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!