For Sale 2018 Erythristic Albino and Erythristics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 08-27-2018, 09:58 AM   #1
BLUESIRTALIS
2018 Erythristic Albino and Erythristics

I have a small group 2018 Eastern garters available. I bred my Ery Albino male to 2 different females this year and they produced some very nice babies. I had 2 babies born already red which was a first for me with erythristics. I expect these to to be amazing adults. As most of you know Ery's are usually normal at birth and color up over time so most of these normal looking babies should gain some amounts of red as they grow. They are all 100% het albino! First pic is the father and the second and third are the mothers. I only have one Ery albino available at the moment. Asking $150 for the Ery albino and $100ea for the 2 that are already red. The normal looking babies that should color up Ery are $60ea or $100 for pairs and prices will go up as they start to color up. If interested shoot me a pm or give me a call at 864-449-8387 my name is Shawn, Thanks for looking!

Sale pending on the Albino!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!