oldbeginner aka Ginger Ambrose - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2006, 01:47 PM   #1
scalesnstuff
Thumbs up oldbeginner aka Ginger Ambrose

I recently did a trade with Mrs. Ambrose for an Albino Burm "Neon" for a Red Tail Boa. I had the opportunity to meet her, her husband and two of their children. Mrs. Ambrose was very nice and the transaction went smoothly. I would recommend her if anyone is wanting to purchase or trade.

Old 04-20-2006, 03:51 PM   #2
HerpLuver
I have never done any actual business with Ginger, but i must say she's gotta be one of the nicest people i've met on these forums in a long time. We chat quite often. Should've posted some pics hehe

Old 04-20-2006, 06:17 PM   #3
Ginger Ambrose
Thank You !

Thank you Bert, and Chris.
I do try to be a good person.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!