High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 48 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2007, 04:12 PM   #471
Dave Lawson
It is true that this dollarthegreat guy is always the first to come to HEH recue on K.S. when David claimed my snakes it was this dollarthegreat that echoed what David said and insisted I post a pic of me holding them which Ben R. did it for me, well that shut them up and then he claimed my retic and threaten me on the phone ect..... I agree that every photo he doctors is the same as stealing. These couple of people that will still deal with him should not complain when they get scammed and get a normal snake for a morph price. But then again I am not convunced that these people sticking up HEH is not David 's alter ego.

Old 01-17-2007, 05:41 PM   #472
Donnie Smith
Have you ever noticed how he turns the accent on when he likes and off when he doesn't? That most recent e-mail contained not a single Ya'll nor any references to Coon's butts.

Old 01-17-2007, 07:10 PM   #473
Lizardeaux
Question Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie Smith
Have you ever noticed how he turns the accent on when he likes and off when he doesn't? That most recent e-mail contained not a single Ya'll nor any references to Coon's butts.

Just wondering........Is this another dig about Louisiana?
The Louisiana comments really burn my butt!
Give us a break!!!

Old 01-17-2007, 07:27 PM   #474
Donnie Smith
Cindy, it is no such thing. First, until I saw posts by HEH, I had never seen anybody type a southern accent. I should know because being from Nashville, TN, I have one. Second... I find it odd in the extream that sometimes he types with it and sometimes he doesn't. There is no consistency there.

Old 01-17-2007, 07:42 PM   #475
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie Smith
Cindy, it is no such thing. First, until I saw posts by HEH, I had never seen anybody type a southern accent. I should know because being from Nashville, TN, I have one. Second... I find it odd in the extream that sometimes he types with it and sometimes he doesn't. There is no consistency there.
You're exactly right Donnie. It was interesting how all of a sudden "David" started posting in a manner that read like a "good ol' boy from the bayou" when people said that he "sounded" exactly like Damon in his posts. It's even more interesting (as you pointed out) how his "accent" seems to come and go depending on what he's typing, and who his audience is.

Old 01-17-2007, 08:00 PM   #476
HerpVenue
Quote:
I am emailing and telling all of our repeat
customers that have animals on payment plans, if any of
that fauna stuff makes you feel even slightly uncomfortable
with us in any way, we will send you your remaining snakes
immediately and you can pay us the balance in your own
time. All we need to do is get the shipping expenses from
you and just say the word and these guys are on their way
to you.

Yeah he is so honest that he is willing to send animals before they are fully paid.

Reminds me of another scammer who was selling fake hets. Pay half now and half when they produce whatever it is they are het for.

Tell you what.
you believe him so much.
You think he is doing this out of the kindness of his own heart instead of out of saving face....

here is what you do.

Ask him for a picture of his license.
After all it has been proven that he drives.
so ask him for a driver's license picture. He can snap one with the same camera he uses for the snake pics.

What did damon do that was so bad?
Lying isn't so bad.
Threatening people isn't so bad.
Telling everyone over the internet about some girls sex life (to save his face) isn;t so bad.
Taking snake pictures next to a miniature dollar bill isn't so bad.
Pretending to be a bonafide business isn't so bad.

I work hard on my business. I do not take kindly to people who pretend to be one in order to make a sale.

So ya'll tell that there good ol'e boy to post a copy of his license pix from down yonder dixie. Tell ye'r buddy it will hep make ya'lls feel a tad on the jiggy side. Ya hurd me? Tell him not to be scurred to post his pix.

Old 01-17-2007, 08:11 PM   #477
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
Anyway I'd like to make a point to all those who are upset about the "doctoring of photos". To the girls who responded- do you wear make-up? All that is is making yourself look like something your not to sell yourself as something better, is it not? Or cleaning your house right before company instead of letting them see who you really are and how you really live. Dressing up to go out so you look better or wearing tighter clothes to appear thinner, we wont even touch plastic/cosmetic surgery, and all the age defying creams, these are all things people do that is essentially lying and thats all ok, but to sharpen an image a bit, or have artificail lighting, or a little extra flash and not tell the whole world is just unacceptable. We often forget how dishonest even the most of honest of us are. There are a lot of stones being thrown, and I think a lot of broken glass if you know what I am getting at.
OMG! Are you serious?

Is this really what passes for logic in your mind? I am absolutely STUNNED!

All I can say is...WOW.

Old 01-17-2007, 08:19 PM   #478
crotalusadamanteus
Well hey, if it's alright.......... anyone wanna buy this here SnowGlow?
Attached Images

Old 01-17-2007, 08:24 PM   #479
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
OMG! Are you serious?

Is this really what passes for logic in your mind? I am absolutely STUNNED!

All I can say is...WOW.
Unfortunately I think he is serious(ly) disturbed.

Now, a better comparison to HEH doctoring his photos would be a guy (we'll call him Frank) tucking his junk, dressing like a woman and going out on the town to seduce an unwitting party. I would say that the unwrapping of either package (A delivery from HEH where photos were adjusted or Frank's/Francine's) would both cause some (or a lot of) distress and make the person feel like they have been taken/cheated/lied to/misled. My chick putting on makeup and Oil of Olay doesn't compare.

Old 01-17-2007, 08:31 PM   #480
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
Unfortunately I think he is serious(ly) disturbed.

Now, a better comparison to HEH doctoring his photos would be a guy (we'll call him Frank) tucking his junk, dressing like a woman and going out on the town to seduce an unwitting party. I would say that the unwrapping of either package (A delivery from HEH where photos were adjusted or Frank's/Francine's) would both cause some (or a lot of) distress and make the person feel like they have been taken/cheated/lied to/misled.
That happened to a friend of mine many years ago...(the "female" not the snake). I think that would be a bit worse but at least it didn't cost him a whole lot of money to buy "her" a few drinks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart