Trade TRADE PENDING! My Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii for your crested gecko morphs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 05-14-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
Chris577
TRADE PENDING! My Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii for your crested gecko morphs

Just throwing this out there to see what bites. I have a PS3 (slim model) with one controller, dvd player remote (the back is missing) and Madden 2012? The last Madden that came out. I also have Batman arkham city which is a very cool game especially in 3D. The Nintendo Wii is Black new model with two controllers. The controllers are the Wii motion plus type. One of the controllers the A button does not respond quickly so I bought the other. I would not use the second controller due to this but since I have it you can take it. I have New Super Mario Brothers and Mario Galaxy 2. I have both boxes for the consoles ( I don't know if I can fit them back in correctly but I will try). No issues with either consoles or games except the remote for the Wii I noted earlier. I am seeking crested geckos and there enclosures for a even trade. I am looking for males or females but really interested in a group (1 male, three or four females) and also if local the inclosure. I would say my trade value would be around 300 to 350. I will not ship first unless you are a proven reptiable breeder ( no bad guys posts and lots of positive feedback as well as references). I would also expect the same health guarantee as if I paid for the geckos. Really prefer a local person as it is easier that way but have no issues shipping as long as you have a great track record. Shoot me an offer if interested. If I don't get anything in next week or so I will just sale on Ebay and buy my own. Easiest way to reach me is through my personal email as it goes straight to my iPhone.
Christopher2269@bellsouth.net
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!