SOLD!! PENDING SALE! Deal of the year! 4 Crested Geckos homes, and supplies $300.00 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 01-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #1
Chris577
PENDING SALE! Deal of the year! 4 Crested Geckos homes, and supplies $300.00

Hello,
Up for sale is 2.2 crested geckos. I received these earlier last year and really haven't been able to get into them. They come with a large Exo-terra (18x18x12 I think?) all the plants, whats left of the food, ten gallon tank for lone male, two magnetic feeding perches, whats left of deli cups to fit, and whats left of hatch rite bag (almost completely full). I have close to what I'm asking just for the habitat not including the geckos. Im not too much into the types but I know that the females are red dalmatians. They get really light and turn really red when they flare up. One of the males is skinny and possibly underweight but eats fine and appears healthy. He seems to be eating better since I bought the perch. Since this is a local sale you will be able to examine him before purchasing. The males are really nice colors as well. The larger female has laid two eggs in December but both did not make it. That was the first time she laid. All Crested's are adults. Local sale only please as I am not familiar with shipping. I can meet anywhere in the metro Atlanta area. Im firm on the price since I believe this is an excellent deal. They are feeding on Rhapsody formula. Let me know if you have anymore questions or want any more pictures. I have a youtube link up to this as well so you can see the Geckos. Possible trade for female ball python morphs or professional snake racks. Faster way to reach me is personal email as it goes straight to phone.
Christopher2269@bellsouth.net

Pic 1 & 2 Males
Pic 3 & 4 Females

Pic 4 female does not have tail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWI_QIkNMXs

Terms of sale:
Health and genetics guaranteed. Any issues must be addressed within seven days of the sale and upon return of the animals a full refund will be issued.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!