Good Guy Ty Park/typherp@aol.com/Ty's Lizards - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2012, 11:52 AM   #1
aambumann
Ty Park/typherp@aol.com/Ty's Lizards

Just received my Red Tegu hatchling 7-24-12. He looks great and is eating well. Ty is a very patient man, putting in a lot of time to answer many questions, he is very respectful and loves what he does, not to mention a great Resume. Good luck Ty, with the National Reptile & Amphibian Advisory Council's Steering Committee. Ty will be joining as Vice-Chairman. I will always try to buy from him first and recommend others do as well.

Old 07-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #2
spawn
I bought some gigantic chameleons from Ty and they all look great. Very professional, and fantastic deal/prices.

One thing Ty might want to consider is not having his ads on KS be open to members ONLY for responses - probably get a bit more traffic that way haha.

Old 06-15-2017, 12:11 AM   #3
FresnoTortoise
how are those chameleons and Tegus you guys got from Ty doing?

Old 06-15-2017, 04:07 PM   #4
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
how are those chameleons and Tegus you guys got from Ty doing?
How do you think a chameleon that was already gigantic 5 years ago is doing. I know your TYs biggest fan but that's a dangerous question to ask if your hoping for "he's doing great!"

Old 06-15-2017, 11:16 PM   #6
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
How do you think a chameleon that was already gigantic 5 years ago is doing. I know your TYs biggest fan but that's a dangerous question to ask if your hoping for "he's doing great!"
Don't be surprised if Ming wasn't aware that Chameleons didn't live that long....he's proven his attention to detail is not the best.

Old 06-16-2017, 07:08 PM   #7
FresnoTortoise
some chameleons live up to 14 years.

Old 06-16-2017, 10:26 PM   #8
bobcochran
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
some chameleons live up to 14 years.
Your personal experience? LOL!

Old 06-16-2017, 10:54 PM   #9
FresnoTortoise
Parsons Chameleons have been documented to live up to 14 years. Veileds up to 10 years, panther chameleons up to 7 years. Not personal experience just other people's documented longevity records.

Personally, I think most chameleons die too soon from stress, bad air quality and slow dehydration in captivity. We still have a long way to go in chameleon husbandry.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!