The Boidsmith/Dan Garcia - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-29-2005, 01:33 PM   #1
NewEnglandReptile
The Boidsmith/Dan Garcia

NERD recently completed a transaction with Dan Garcia - aka "The Boidsmith." Dan was extremely pleasant with thorough communication and prompt payment exactly as planned. He was very easy to contact throughout the course of our transaction and had excellent follow-up with us upon receipt of his animal.

I would not hesitate to do business with Dan again. Thanks so much!

Kara L. Glasgow - NERD.

Old 06-29-2005, 01:48 PM   #2
Jungle Gems
No surprise...

...I've also done business with Dan Garcia (the BoidSmith) in the past and I would recommend him to anyone. He is a great person to deal with and a very trustworthy individual.

Jennifer Webb
Jungle Gems Exotics
www.JungleGemsExotics.com

Old 06-29-2005, 02:32 PM   #3
Jim O
I admit to a bit of surprise that there were no recent good guy threads about Dan. The only thing that I could find was a few years old at http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=3217.

While I haven't done business with Dan, judging by his words here I would not hesitate to buy, sell, or trade with him. I have no doubt that he is a stand up guy.

Old 06-29-2005, 10:32 PM   #4
wyblep
Yes I agree Dan is one of the good guys. I just completed a deal with Dan and it couldn't have went any smoother. Thanks again Dan
Paul Wyble

Old 02-02-2007, 12:23 PM   #5
Bill & Amy
We just recently purchased some ASF rats together and everything went smoothly. It was nice to meet you Dan!!! I wish we could've had more time to talk. Thanks again!!!

Old 02-02-2007, 07:37 PM   #6
The BoidSmith
Same here Bill, they are already in their new home. Thanks for everything!

Dan

Old 02-02-2007, 09:12 PM   #7
varnyard
I have never had the pleasure of dealing with Dan, but if I get the chance I will not hesitate. Dan seem to be one of the good guys for sure!!

Old 04-06-2007, 07:30 PM   #8
romad119
Bought one of Dan's irridescent beauties and everthing went very well. From start to finish there where no speed bumps. He even told me to delay payment until I was back from Afghanistan. 5 stars in my book.

Old 04-06-2007, 08:40 PM   #9
The BoidSmith
Thanks Alan, and anytime! It was a pleasure dealing with you, and no big deal waiting for your payment, as you are a man of your word. Now, if you liked that male, wait until you see the female pieds we will release this year! They are to die for! Take care.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!