Is my Beardie Sick???? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 06:45 PM   #1
Jenity05
Is my Beardie Sick????

I am so confused on this brumation period or being sick. My new beardie Spongebob is acting weird. He's not eating, laying around on his perch under the light. He sleeps most the day and when we walk by he looks at us and then closes his eyes again. His beard is VERY VERY dark black and his eyes are almost glazy. I am worried but I can't find a vet near me that deals with exotics. Please help is he sick? or in Brumation??? Oh and I think he's a boy what do yall think?

Here are some pictures...

Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2006, 06:53 PM   #2
Rebel Dragons
Your posting in the classifieds section. You need to post in the bearded dragon discussion forum. This will probably be deleted as soon as it's noticed.

Here's a,link to help ya out.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=124

Start a new thread over in that forum and we'll be happy to help ya out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread