For Sale Vinisky Blue Line Green Tree Python - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 11-13-2018, 02:35 PM   #11
itsbudluv
How long have you worked for the jungle

Old 11-13-2018, 02:54 PM   #12
geckojustin
Still looks swollen in the straight on shot. You can easily see the swelling behind the right eye. Definitely not trolling as I've kept this species of animal for many years and it's something I've seen before. Just stating the obvious really. What's not good for the hobby would be to sell an animal thats not 100% with that said maybe have it looked at or don't it's y'all's rep not mine. It's a good looking snake nonetheless.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Old 11-13-2018, 06:55 PM   #13
Gotgecko
Maybe it's a zit?? just kidding

The man says it's all good. Kind of a big company to B.S. someone over one sale. Not like it's Billy Bob's Mite Farm. They have a good rep. Why in the world would they straight out lie over one sale?

Nice looking animal and that is a fact!

Old 11-13-2018, 08:39 PM   #14
Romex
I was interested in the male too but also noticed the swollen eye?? Def not 100% normal.... hard to say if it’s an issue or not... could be cancer, could be nothing but genetic deformity?? But I also see something from the photos.... not in any way trying to troll.... maybe someone would buy the snake without noticing till the received it.... ?

Sucks cause he’s got great colors and I have a vinsky female that would go great with him

Old 11-14-2018, 10:38 AM   #15
TheJungleFlorida
Holy hell guys, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HIS EYE!!! I would let you know if there was. Like Im going to take a chance of some one spending a grand on this snake and not disclose it? Than I will have you all bashing on the BOI. You dont like it, move on.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2018, 07:47 PM   #16
Quade
IMO there's nothing wrong with the animal's eyes. The first pic is at a weird angle, but the straight on looks totally normal.

I would be more concerned about lineage proof. The animal seems like a great deal if it's lineage is legit.

Old 11-17-2018, 10:16 PM   #17
gregsofla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quade View Post
IMO there's nothing wrong with the animal's eyes. The first pic is at a weird angle, but the straight on looks totally normal.

I would be more concerned about lineage proof. The animal seems like a great deal if it's lineage is legit.
I would agree with Quade on this.

Old 11-18-2018, 10:46 AM   #18
geckojustin
I should have been more clear I'm reffering to the swelling behind the eye not the eye itself. I have seen that problem before and in those cases it was liquid filled. The head isn't symmetrical in that area which leads me to say that. Not downing the animal or the seller as it's a nice animal only trying to point out what "could" be a potential problem. I hope it's not and the animal is perfectly healthy, but I can't help what I see.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
blue line gtp, green tree, green tree python, vinisky line gtp