weapons list - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 02-25-2011, 03:36 AM   #11
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratkingrodents View Post
Ever try that recipe? It may not be the Colonel's original, but if you need to get something to catch on fire and stay on fire it certainly does the trick LOL.
indeed i have. its rather tricky in large doses to heat the gas hot enough to melt the styro, but it does burn for a while.

Old 02-25-2011, 03:41 AM   #12
hupababy_83
Now boys, if we play napalm with one zombie, we have to have enough for the others.... can you do that? Lol SHARIN IS CARIN lol

Old 02-25-2011, 03:49 AM   #13
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
real napalm is a lot harder to make then that Donna. just sayin
Yeah-I know that. Marine Corps cousin taught me what I know. I just didn't want it all hanging out here on Fauna...in case the IZA is reading for recipes!

Or KIDS.

Old 02-25-2011, 03:53 AM   #14
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by hupababy_83 View Post
Now boys, if we play napalm with one zombie, we have to have enough for the others.... can you do that? Lol SHARIN IS CARIN lol
I think 3 trash bags full of packing chips/peanuts/box insulation is a GOOD START! I save 'em as I get packages in the mail.

You just never know when you're going to need to send out a package or fry a zombie!!

Old 03-01-2011, 02:35 PM   #15
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
I keep a crowbar near my front door in case of home invasion or zombie attack
I prefer to keep mine outside the front door. That way, should a zombie show up with no weapons, he'll be armed upon walking through the front door and no sleep will ever be lost from shooting an unarmed robb...zombie!!!

Old 03-01-2011, 04:00 PM   #16
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
I prefer to keep mine outside the front door. That way, should a zombie show up with no weapons, he'll be armed upon walking through the front door and no sleep will ever be lost from shooting an unarmed robb...zombie!!!
But Rob just wanted to rub your feet after a long day, what else is gunna relax them?

Old 03-04-2011, 03:36 PM   #17
metaldad904
Here's a list of what i saw within a 20 foot radius of me in my house when i read this....

1) 12 kitchen knives
2) 2 katana swords
3) 8 various sized knives for collecting purposes
4) 1 pit bull
5) 2 hammers
6) 1 power drill
7) 1 handheld power saw
8) Several screw drivers
9) Bottle of lighter fluid and many available lighters
10) 6 large removable glass shelves
11) 1 Heavy ceramic ash tray
12) Various lamps
13) 1 Flat screen tv (only as a last resort haha)

there's more but i think if the zombie isn't dead after using all those i probably don't stand much of a chance.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!