For Sale Tortoise eggs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 03-27-2018, 10:30 PM   #1
rbetz-Tortstork
Tortoise eggs

Want to start a life? Hatch your own tortoise. It’s egg laying season for some species. To get on the waiting list please email me. Tortstork@gmail.com. Prices vary depending on species. Russians, greeks, Hermann’s & sulcata’s. They are delivered to your door step, you place them in your incubator and you personally get to incubate and hatch your own pet tortoise.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2018, 06:33 AM   #2
Magic Merlin
How do you compensate for temperature spikes during shipping?

How do you compensate for eggs being turned 100+ times during shipping and embryo drowning?

Old 03-28-2018, 06:38 AM   #3
Iguanalady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Merlin View Post
How do you compensate for temperature spikes during shipping?

How do you compensate for eggs being turned 100+ times during shipping and embryo drowning?
I am also curious about this. Do you offer a hatch guarantee?

Old 03-28-2018, 07:01 AM   #4
rbetz-Tortstork
Eggs are shipping within 48 hours of being laid. Which is why getting on the wait list guarantees you an egg when they are laid. I don’t have time to go through my contacts and reply to everyone who was interested. If you’re on the wait list, you get the eggs shipped within 48 hours. Most likely same day as they are shipped the same day as they are laid. Within that time frame the egg can take a little beating. I package the eggs in a way that they should arrive unharmed. My liability and warranties can be found on my website tortstork.com. But to answer your question, there is no guarantee. There is risk to this. You have to be committed to the idea and truly want to hatch your own tortoise. If you’re just doing it just to do it, this isn’t for you. Trust me when I say this works. Please visit the website, hopefully there will answer more of your questions. If they don’t, please email me tortstork@gmail.com. Please do not turn this thread into a bash thread. If you don’t think this works or you’re the type who needs to voice their opinion, I would love to hear it, just please do it via email. Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2018, 07:23 AM   #5
Magic Merlin
I am gonna call B...S... on this......you can't just say email me with your opinion, people who have less experience need to be educated as to the risks. Even under optimal conditions 100% of the eggs will not hatch and now you want to introduce additional stressors like fluctuating temperatures and the shipping box being thrown around during transit. You simply just want to get paid for every egg laid, duds included.

Old 03-28-2018, 07:33 AM   #6
rbetz-Tortstork
Jason, i apppreciate your enthusiasm to voice your opinion, people like you take full advantage of hiding behind a computer screen. I’m very passionate about tortoise breeding. If you visit my website you would know that. I providing an opportunity for people who want to hatch their own tortoise without having to invest in a breeding colony. This option clearly is not for someone like you. I have a bunch of customers who love this. Especially teachers. Anyone who reaches out to me is coached from start to finish with the process. I’m not a douche bag looking to get paid. I’m here to make dreams come true for those who don’t have the opportunity.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2018, 07:59 AM   #7
Exefile
BS

Scam, clearly this is a scam.

Old 03-28-2018, 08:07 AM   #8
rbetz-Tortstork
Miguel, do your research. You clearly have zero idea what you’re talking about. Come visit my website tortstork.com and then tell me if this is a scam. In the meantime, scroll to the top of the classifieds, I’m a sponsor. If this was a scam, do you think I would be exposing myself. But keep up the hating, love people like you, you make me laugh at how uneducated people can be prior to assuming something they clearly have zero clue about. Thank you for giving me the fuel to succeed and laugh, I appreciate it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-28-2018, 08:11 AM   #9
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exefile View Post
Scam, clearly this is a scam.
If you think it is a scam, take it to the BOI. I’m sure there are risks but people ship eggs all the time, I’ve shipped chameleon eggs and had them hatch.

I’ve never had any dealings with anyone on this thread, so I’m not taking sides. You are just going about it in the wrong manner.

Old 03-28-2018, 08:26 AM   #10
Lucille
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...92#post2065892

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!