Wanted Ouroborus cataphractus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 03-16-2024, 05:44 AM   #1
gel mibson
Ouroborus cataphractus

Looking for a 2-3, preferably juvenile or younger. I am only interested in this specific species so please do not PM otherwise, respectfully.

Thank you!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-19-2024, 06:59 AM   #2
gel mibson
To all the scammers and potential scammers: I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you’re looking for an easy victim, I can tell you that’s not me. What I do have are a particular set of skills. Skills I’ve acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you and I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I may find you and will teach you a valuable lesson.

SCAMMER LIST (usernames)
1. Jacobson Fred - poor photoshop attempt when asked for a picture of my name next to lizards as proof
https://imgur.com/a/SKK7evn
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-19-2024, 11:52 PM   #3
Kevinant89
Hey. Can you do me a favor?? In the chance you find someone reputable, could you please send me their way if they have extras after your purchase that is.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!