Need a good Vet in Pittsburgh, PA. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Old 03-08-2006, 06:48 AM   #1
bsharrah
Need a good Vet in Pittsburgh, PA.

Can anyone tell me if there is a veterinary practice in the Pittsburgh area that is experienced in working with exotic snakes (emerald tree boas, green tree pythons, etc.). Every practice I have contacted to date, even those claiming to be experienced, have all told me they only deal with common husbandry issues and your typical RI. To me, that is like taking your kid to a doctor who only knows how to put band-aides on.

Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thank you!

Bart

Old 03-08-2006, 10:22 AM   #2
tsthompson
Dr. BEBE

Old 03-08-2006, 04:58 PM   #3
bsharrah
More info please

Could you be more specific? Are you referring to Dr. Beebe? Can you tell me what experience you have had with him/her and how you know he/she is experienced with exotic snakes beyond the more common husbandry issues?

Thanks,
Bart

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!