I'm getting very aggravated can someone help me?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 08-26-2016, 11:50 AM   #1
ElexisC
I'm getting very aggravated can someone help me??

I have several deals going on Facebook, some idiot reported my account as fake, I cannot seem to find anyway to contact Facebook about this and anytime I think I have the right section it tells me "something went wrong we are working on the problem" I was able to get in contact with one of them, the other has my phone number as well but there's 2 or 3 others who will just see me as gone and there is nothing I can do about it at this point. All communication had been threw messenger for most of them. I need to be able to get this taken care of does anyone have a support email or something that I can use to get this straightened out?!

Old 08-26-2016, 12:36 PM   #2
Lucille
On your page all the way to the right there is a triangle that brings up a menu including 'report a problem'.

Old 08-26-2016, 12:41 PM   #3
ElexisC
Yes. It tells me my email doesn't match a disabled account yet it says its locked and needs to confirm identity, which the captcha is not working so I can't even do that let alone report the problem because there is no link to do so on that page. I made a new one trying to track down my buyers but I can't remember how to spell a couple names I should have wrote them down. I'm pretty sure it was a guy that trolls all our posts trying to say everyone's snakes are sick and have mites. I got him booted out of a few groups for it, I should have just blocked hin

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 08-26-2016, 12:42 PM   #4
ElexisC
One wanted their money back until I was able to make contact and called her and assured her that she would be getting her snake, shipping it out monday, and that my account was reported as being fake when it's not. She was perfectly happy about still getting the snake so that's all good but there's 2 others I need to get in contact with

Old 08-27-2016, 09:57 AM   #5
ElexisC
This was resolved last night. Thank you for trying to help Lucille. There was a problem with their servers and it found the girl before fb resolved their issues so everything is good!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!