Info Rob Everly - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:34 PM   #11
Sariel
Quote:
Originally Posted by fangme View Post
I have been dealing with rob for over a year now mostly getting feeders from him I informed him about this post and also I have seen this retic a few months back that this girl lost or what not i told him i wanted it he wouldnt sell it to me I have not seen it recently though. As far as the ball pythons he allegedly (and I say that just because I haven't seen the snakes in person yet) purchased these from a kid in Akron needing to sell them rob is not into ball pythons and isn't familure with all the morphs so as far as mislabeling them and underpricing I do not think he was intending to screw people over. I am supposed to be purchasing the albino ball pythons when I return to Ohio from my business trip and if he has all the animals and they all check out I will post picture and proper labels for them if they do not I will inform this thread.
Thanks Fang, look forward to seeing how it turns out. If you do get albinos congrats with the super buy.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:44 PM   #12
fangme
The plan is I'm trading him for my breeder carpets so I hope it works out and if he does have all of these clowns I may pick them up as well

Old 06-28-2012, 03:53 PM   #13
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sariel View Post
http://northeastoh.ebayclassifieds.c...e/?ad=19954699

Also found this, trying to get in touch with the person who posted it to see if she is interested in coming here and making her case.
That falls under the description of anonymous third party quotation - unless you convince her to post, or are in a position to post her full name.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #14
Sariel
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
That falls under the description of anonymous third party quotation - unless you convince her to post, or are in a position to post her full name.
Apologies, I figured since that was actually her posted words it wasn't a third party quote.

Old 06-30-2012, 01:53 PM   #15
fangme
Rob update

So I returned last night told him I'd be stopping over at 7 and I'll check out the snakes he told me cool I'll call the guy and have them bring the animals over to make a long story short I called and text him like 10 times no response so at this time I deem he doesn't have nor have access to these animals

Old 07-08-2012, 10:13 PM   #16
fangme
Update

So I did a lot of sales with rob this weekend and also picked up my baby albino ball no idea how to post it but it's in my possession it took a while for the guy to bring the animals but he got them he does have clowns and poss hets

Old 07-08-2012, 10:15 PM   #17
Sariel
grats on getting a super cheap morph, should pick up those clowns he has for 200 bucks. Glad to see he's on the up an up.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #18
fangme
The clowns are now 800 I believe and 200 for the hets

Old 08-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #19
AkronPythons.com
www.akronpythons.com

Hey everyone my name is Brian Israel, I am a new Ball Python Breeder in Akron, Ohio. I am 31, married, have a 3 year old little girl and work as a paramedic. I just ran accross this blog last night. I want to clear a few things up about the clown's and albino's pictured in the ad. These reptiles do exhist and they are in my posession. Your welcome to visit my website www.akronpythons.com to view these unique specimens. If anyone is interested in more photo's let me know. I am sorry about the confusion, Rob at Rubber City Rattery believed he had potential buyers so he requested photo's. Rob did purchase five 66% het clowns, three 100% het albino's and one visual albino from me. I currently have two visual Clowns one of which has a beautiful reduced pattern, two visual Albino's and three 100% het Albino's still for sale.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!