Bad Guy SCAMMER ALERT - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 10:46 AM   #1
Blacky
Thumbs down SCAMMER ALERT

Stay away from a women by the name of catherine kimball. Goes by Sheilaaa on fauna. She placed add on craigs list regarding leopard torts. She said she had 5 left. Stupid me fell for it !!!! She is located in port richy,florida Her email is ckgoldensky.com I sent her the money via money order certified. She got it and i have not heard one word!!!!!!I have tried many times to contact her . She has not responded. She is a scammer.I filed a police report hopefuly they will catch her.So the rest of us who earn are money the hard way dont let it lazy cons get it.

Old 06-15-2010, 10:55 AM   #2
crissabella
Have you tried to contact her? Do you have any e-mails or other proof that you can post here, and have you informed her of this thread?

Old 06-15-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
Tim Cole
You need to put the name of this person in the title of this thread.

Old 06-15-2010, 11:02 AM   #4
jscianni21
most of thee times cops just look at it as if it was a craigslist scam and don't care its kinda aggrivating i went thru a similar problem but it was people sending me money to send to thheir shipper never fall for that one i didn't and i am really glad i didn't cause i would of been shorted 1200.00 . its screwed up world you should be able to see what bank acct the money was deposited in unless they did it overseas in which case you are kinda sol

Old 06-15-2010, 11:05 AM   #5
WebSlave
Please read the rules concerning posting on the BOI. You are required to post the NAME of the person of business the thread is about within the topic line of the thread.

This thread will be locked and then deleted after sufficient time has elapsed for you to cut and paste your text within a properly formatted thread on the BOI.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread