Good Guy hhmoore aka Harald Moore great customer service beautiful animals - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-02-2010, 12:31 AM   #1
luvatfirstrosy
Talking hhmoore aka Harald Moore great customer service beautiful animals

Well folks, a month or two ago, I bought a black pastel from harald. He sent me pictures of this absolutely breath taking ball and I had to make him mine. He wasn't quite ready to go yet and Harald kept him at his house caring for him and even getting him to eat f/t. Harald, as almost everyone knows is super knowledgable about his snakes and was always available to answer questions for me (even though some of them weren't about the snakes I had bought). So anyway the time finally came to ship him and he came to my house via fedex packed nice and safe with two heat packs. He was nice and warm and active. The snake was even more amazing than the pictures and let me tell you Harald takes some amazing pictures.

If this is any indication of how highly I regard Harald, I'm getting a female spider from him. I can't wait to see this girl, she'll be just as amazing as my Black Pastel and I plan on adding a pair of Pastels as well.

Harald, thank you so much for allowing me to do business with you, being a new to fauna, it's awesome to have someone with so much experience and wisdom willing to share that with me.

Emily Johnson

Old 12-02-2010, 01:06 AM   #2
Carlene16
I received my spider and normal girls today from Harald! They were fantastically packed; I took many pictures if anyone cares to see how perfectly they were packed! They had two heat packs, which were still warm when I opened the box.

Harald answered every single one of my questions about snakes, rack building, etc (and I had many!!) and I got an answer to every question! Definitely a knowledgeable guy

I couldn't be more impressed with the spider, she is EXACTLY what I wanted and more. The normal is also stunning! I can't wait to purchase from Harald again!

The title of this thread says it all.

Thanks again Harald!

Carly Messenger

Old 12-02-2010, 10:06 AM   #3
edf01
I am so glad you guys met Harald- I agree with everything you said. I had purchased 4 snakes from Harald in the past on 2 different occasions, and one more shortly once bad luck stops heading my way. He is very patient, knowledgeable, and just plain awesome.

Harald is outstanding, and I always look at his adds he posts, because I know that I would be buying from a trustworthy person.

Congrats on your snakes peeps!

janet kovacic

Old 12-02-2010, 12:23 PM   #4
Melinda
Another good guy vote for Harald! I bought an albino boa and she arrived warm and eating f/t just like he stated. She's tripled in size in just the few months I've had her. He has always been quick to answer my questions. This is my first and only redtail type boa, so he was patient with this newbee to the species. Top notch dude!

Old 12-04-2010, 10:46 PM   #5
ddeuces22
Well let me do the best I can to describe the good guy and quality he brings to this niche business/hobby. I came across his beautiful 2010 Albino boa female and immediately fell in love. He patiently and promptly dealt with all of my questions and offers for his snake and we finally came up with an arrangement. This was a local pickup, he was right on time and had her packaged up in close to shipping quality, i was very impressed. She was even more beautiful than the pictures had shown, and sweet as can be. Following the transaction, Harald not only answered any questions I had pertaining to my new boa, he also sent pictures of the parents and VOLUNTEERED to ship my pastel ball python that I was rehoming, after a simple question about shipping. WOW! Most people this busy wouldn't think twice about ignoring questions not pertaining to his product/ animal. His knowledge is spot on, and his character is right there as well. I wish you the best Harald, you have a customer for life. ~Dustin

Old 12-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #6
FelixatRI
I have bought from him & sold to him , great packaging , great animals , & overall great experience ! will definitely do business with him in the near future !
*highly recommend him*

-felix-

Old 09-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #7
AbsoluteApril
Another GOOD GUY vote for Harald! Just received 2 beautiful ball pythons, packaged perfectly and in fantastic shape. Thanks Harald! they are beautiful!

Old 09-26-2012, 12:51 PM   #8
Snake-Queen
Excellent snake & great communication. Would do business with again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!