Neil Gubitz=Good Guy - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-28-2004, 05:19 PM   #191
Neil Gubitz
Well, since this thread is about my GOOD GUY post by, "Dirt".... I would like to set the record straight....

I spent a YEAR in jail in 1976!!.... That was TWENTY-EIGHT years ago (three times longer than most of my nay-sayers have even been alive!!.... (do the math).... lol).... I spent five years on probation after they let me out, and I've been a good boy ever since!.... No arrests, no jailtime, no questioning, no nothing (except a speeding ticket in these last 28 years)!!

I would, however, like to thank everyone who participated in this thread, because, if you go to my site and look at the "Animals Sold Since" link.... every animal that says "NEW", was a direct result of THIS THREAD in the last three days!!!.... You might even hear from some of them in the very near future....

Thank you guys very much!!.... Please keep up the good work???.... You're better than any advertising I'd have to pay for!!.... lol

Neil

Old 01-28-2004, 05:32 PM   #192
Chris Eaton
sarcasm

You tell em Neil! You DA MAN! Please tell us more stories of how you bacame the scam .. I mean man .. you are today. I wanna be like you. You my friend are a reptile selling god.

(Maybe if we tell him how great he is he'll go away.)

Old 01-28-2004, 07:23 PM   #193
John Apple
Quote:
Originally posted by Neil Gubitz
Thank you guys very much!!.... Please keep up the good work???.... You're better than any advertising I'd have to pay for!!.... lol

Neil
Neil was that sarcasm or reverse psycology or just one of those I told ya so things

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!