Next World Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2003, 06:04 AM   #1
The Snake Guru
Thumbs up Next World Exotics

I recently got a Male Pastel Boa from Jon at Next World Exotics, actually I Traded A couple of snakes for him, I shipped to him first and my snake was on it's way the next day. He is friendly easy to talk to, and only concerned with my satisfaction.
And the snake I got was in absolute perfect condition and boy what a screamer he is going to make a great breeder some day.
Thanks,
Brad B

Old 06-06-2003, 07:12 PM   #2
OBZ
more of the same

i recently had a trade go great with john as well. traded a hypo neo for a nice plump yearling ecuadorian BCC. i did the unthinkable... i shipped first to someone i didnt know, and he didnt let me down.
great guy to talk to and deal with.

i would and will deal with him in the future.

sean mills

Old 06-07-2003, 04:34 PM   #3
The Snake Guru
Thumbs up

I Just recieved another Boa from Jon at Nextworld Exotics, she's awesome, a Beautiful Anerythristic Female in absolute perfect condition, and again everything went as planned shipping and all was right on time.
Sorry I forgot to post my full Name on the last one.
Thanks,
Brad Baysinger

Old 08-03-2003, 09:14 PM   #4
silvano_06095
Thought i'd add my praise, too, of Next World Exotics.

i bought a '02 greyband female from Jon, one of THE most gorgeous, clean greys i've ever come across. i spoke with him on the phone and was very impressed. he showed obvious care about the snake. we ended up chatting for a while, and the next time i've got some spare cash, i'm gonna pick up some Arizona Mtn Kings from him.

Old 08-27-2003, 11:50 PM   #5
Repconcepts
Talking

I just wanted to add my input on Jon....

He is a great guy that loves herps! In fact, he was one of the guys that helped me get in the buisness. He has answerd alot of my questions and I have bought many high quality animals from him. He has a great facility, and we are going down to his place this weekend to pick up more inventory. We will be stopping in at some of his importers.

Billy and Vicki
863-667-1510

Old 08-28-2003, 12:14 AM   #6
REDDAWG43
Just my 2 cents

I bought some BCC's and BCI's from Jon...

Let me tell not only did I get some quality animals, but he even offered to show me his facility, Since I am only an hours drive away. Man o man what a set up, he has. Everything is clean, all animals are well caged so stress levels are next to zero.
I could not come up for a while and had him ship me a 4 ft Anery...
she arrived nice and warm, fully cushioned ... and in awesome health. You can't go wrong with animals from Jon @
NEXTWORLD EXOTICS...
Since my first Purchase, I have been a loyal customer not only for the healthy, well priced animals, but Jon has Years of knowledge in the business ... and thanks to God, he is willing to share it.
Just Know when you buy from Jon, you can buy with confidence!!!

Mel Efrece

Old 08-28-2003, 11:12 AM   #7
Razor Reptiles
A+ animals with even better service.

A while back I had the great fortune to visit with Jon and Shannon. They had some pretty nice animals for sale on KS so I decided to inquire. Immediately, Jon e-mailed me back with his phone #. After, a pleasant conversation he invited me up. When I arrived I had the chance to sit in amazement. They definately have some top quality animals. Let me tell ya, while the pics are decent, they do not show the true beauty of what they have available. I literally wanted to take everything I saw home. Needless to say we made a great transaction. If you have the chance to buy something from them buy with confidence and don't think twice. Hopefully, we'll be doing more business in the near future (just need to make some of that money back). Thanks again Jon & Shannon... Next World Exotics gets top marks in my book.

Regards,
Ray Martin

Old 08-29-2003, 11:10 PM   #8
SnakeKid

Thanks for the information. I hope to do business with them soon.

Jim Crenshaw

Old 08-30-2003, 05:48 PM   #9
Palm Beach Exot
Thumbs up straight up!!!!!!!!!!

We (my son and I) met Jon through a trade. Super Guy.
Jon has even gone and hired my son and teaching him the trade.
even before this I would recommend Jon to anyone.
Jon has always given straight up deals and top quality reptiles.

thanks to Jon my son and I are now started in the bussiness.

Jon has become not only a good friend but a mentor to my son.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!