Terri Sommella Fire and Ice Dragons -- Nightmare - Page 29 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-09-2014, 08:26 PM   #281
Marky
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessjojam121480 View Post
Wow do I wish I had seen this thread a few hours ago. I just paid Terry $500 today for a baby that won't be ready to ship for a few more weeks. She wouldn't send me a pic either...but I figured they have been rated #1 in the hypo citrus color morphs do I thought she was on the up and up and could provide me the yellow dragon I desire. Now I am upset...worried and discusted with myself for not doing more research FIRST on this woman!!!
Damn what a bummer. I hope you get a decent dragon. We all take losses in life. Its just important to learn from it. Thats how we grow as humans. We make mistakes and learn from them so they dont happen agagin. I wish you the best of luck. Please keep us posted once your transaction is fully complete. Hopefully Terri learned a bit and is doing a better job.

Old 10-09-2014, 10:19 PM   #282
Wilomn
If you paid by credit card have it reversed.

Old 10-10-2014, 12:04 PM   #283
Myca
She is STILL not giving photos? I find that amazing. Maybe you will have a better experience. You should post your experience, good or bad, here. Also a photo of the baby when you get it. I wonder why she will not give you a photo of your baby. She has photos on her website of dragons she is selling.

Old 10-10-2014, 02:57 PM   #284
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myca View Post
She is STILL not giving photos? I find that amazing. Maybe you will have a better experience. You should post your experience, good or bad, here. Also a photo of the baby when you get it. I wonder why she will not give you a photo of your baby. She has photos on her website of dragons she is selling.
Chances are it hasn't hatched yet. She often sells things she doesn't have.

And have you ever wondered about these award winning dragons she touts? What awards? Is there some secret society for scammers that runs dragon beauty pageants or is it just another ploy to sucker newbs into thinking she's got something no one else does. Of course she does, she's a lying sack of fertilizer and a most unpleasant person, but that is common knowledge here on Fauna.

If there is ANY way to get your money back, I'd recommend you do it. There are plenty of good honest breeders out there that would appreciate your business.
`

Old 10-10-2014, 03:20 PM   #285
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessjojam121480 View Post
...but I figured they have been rated #1 in the hypo citrus color morphs...
Rated by who?

Old 10-10-2014, 04:44 PM   #286
Untaimed
This is a snip from her website, evidently Reptile Magazine voted them #1...
Attached Images

Old 10-10-2014, 05:39 PM   #287
Wilomn
So, the mysterious staff, which may be 3 people or even 10, have voted one of their main advertisers number 1? I don't smell any tuna at all. Nope, not a whiff.

I'd also like to know like some verification of this statement, it just smacks of fertilizer.

But, even if it were true, terri is still a TERRIBLE person. That in and of itself should be enough to keep people from giving her their money.

Old 10-10-2014, 06:39 PM   #288
CarolinaClassicDragons
They did indeed win that award. Most of us were in diapers when it happened! Reptiles magazine hasn't had a competition like that in years. If it happens again though, I may just have to enter!!
Attached Images

Old 12-02-2014, 09:58 PM   #289
JeffVeit
I speak from personal Experience when I say, that if you want a stunning Yellow citrus, you will be vastly disappointed with Fire and Ice. Terri Somella is a huge scammers. I have yet to see anything even remotely close to being in the same quality range as what you will get from other, reputable breeders. Terri doesn't send pictures because for one thing her dragons are at best, drab and lusterless. She is also rumored to have inbred the hell out of her dragons. Frankly I am amazed that she has not been run out of the hobby yet, it saddens me to see she is still in the business of scamming folks. Below is a Male, hypo citrus I purchased from Carolina classic dragons almost 2 years ago. They were kind enough to send me pictures upon request, and post pictures of their adults before I paid them anything.
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2014, 07:28 AM   #290
scosta56
Wow !!!!! My eyes are squinting from looking at that Dragon it's soooooooo bright !!! I feel like I need to put sunglasses on to see it lol. Beautiful beautiful animal. Sorry this was kinda off topic but just look at that Dragon !!! I had to say something sorry again for being kinda off topic.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!