SOLD!! IJ Blue tongue skink - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 08-27-2012, 11:35 AM   #1
venom34
IJ Blue tongue skink

I have an Irian Jayan BTS for sale. It's physical traits lead me to believe its a female, but not 100% sure. This skink is healthy in everyway and has all toes and no scars. I feed it holistic dog food, mixed with sum fruits and veggies, and will also take ground turkey with ca powder, and the occasional f/t mouse. It's about 20" and is tame and will not bite or even huff or hiss. Letting this skink go because I need the space for my caiman lizard project. Asking $85 for this big and tame skink. I prefer not to ship, but will with the added shipping price. I can also drop it off at the upcoming reptile show in Whiteplains, Ny on 9/9/12 if needed. For any questions or for pics, email me at deadlyvenom34@gmail.com
Thanks,
Jay

SOLD!!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!