Green iguana needs good home/free to iguana expert - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 04-21-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
Lizzy65
Green iguana needs good home/free to iguana expert

Hi. I have a 2 1/2 year old male green iguana that needs a good home. I feel that me and him are not a good fit. He simply doesn't like me! I have another iguana that is super sweet that I have no problems with. Another reason I'd like to find him a good home is because my other iggy is male too, and it would be better if I didn't have 2 male iguanas in the same house. SPIKE needs some work. Although he's been treated like a king since I've had him, he distrusts people. I will only give him up to someone with a lot of patience. He's a gorgeous iguana and would make a great companion for the right person - an iguana whisperer, if there is such a person!

SPIKE is about 13" SVL, making him a total of about 3'+ STL.

If there is an iguana whisperer out there, I'd be willing to let SPIKE go for free.

I live in a suburb of Minneapolis, MN. Pick up only.

I'm listing my alternative email in case there are spammers out there: GeekGirlLiz@hotmail.com

These are his best pics. He's bigger now.

Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
iguana