Trade 4 Day Defensive Handgun Course - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 06-02-2012, 08:19 AM   #1
ta2dgiant
4 Day Defensive Handgun Course

http://www.frontsight.com/courses/de...ing-course.asp

4 Day Defensive Handgun

This fast paced and exciting course is for law enforcement officers, military personnel and private citizens who want a complete understanding of the defensive handgun and a skill level that surpasses 95% of those who carry a gun for a living.

Cost: $2,000.00

Prerequisite Class(s): None

Regardless of your experience prior to entering this course, upon completion, your gun handling, marksmanship, and tactical skills will be better than they have ever been and you will be able to safely and easily draw your weapon from a CONCEALED holster and fire two,sighted shots to the center of a target 5 yards away - all under 1.5 seconds! That`s right, from a concealed holster in 1.5 seconds!

I bought this while I was working in Iraq....it is fully transferable with no expiration.
I want to trade this course for a retic morph. The course is in Las Vegas, and they will even let 2 people take a two day course instead of 1 person taking a four day course. These people train FBI and ATF...this course is elite training..no bs !
Make me an offer !!! Interested in Platinum het Albinos, Anthrax, Ivories....etc.

Patrick

(904) 576 0224
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!