Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2005, 06:44 PM   #101
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
"Let the beatings begin"That was an of handed Joke realize now it wasn't funny Why ???? Hard times and stupidity
Not a good combo

Old 07-11-2005, 06:51 PM   #102
Lee Herps
Perhaps Jimmy Horton has photos since he produced him. Or maybe Tony Hurt since he sold him to me. Anyway, Thank you everyone for your help in this situation. I only have one question left, what happen to the auction?

Lee

Old 07-11-2005, 06:52 PM   #103
pch101
Bill you make it hard for me to dislike you. I dislike what you did, and I am pissed you let it go on this long. However, you have to be one of the nicest and non-confrontional guys that I have ever seen get busted. I hope you make it right for Lee. Making it right should not be just about getting him his money. You see, you cast doubt on Lee and his word, you lied to all of us, and most importantly, you made Ben yell at Wendy who was loyally defending you. Seriously, I think the first thing you really need to do is to put some thought how you can make this right for Lee, and then secondly us.

Old 07-11-2005, 07:02 PM   #104
ReptileZone1
I am speechless.. Just speechless. Wow. I never would of thought you are like this in a million years... I can't believe it.. Make me think about other things too.... Well I am surprised at how many people were opposing Lee from the start, I really feel bad for the guy.. Lee you did the right thing by posting this.. And Bill man, never would of thought you were like this, never.... Can't believe it...

Old 07-11-2005, 07:09 PM   #105
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Herps
Perhaps Jimmy Horton has photos since he produced him. Or maybe Tony Hurt since he sold him to me. Anyway, Thank you everyone for your help in this situation. I only have one question left, what happen to the auction?
Lee
People started pulling their bids and I just pulled the Ad And Like I said up there somewhere I'm sorry That is all I can do today ..I told Lee in e-mail that his money will be in his Paypal Account Noon on 7/21 and he said when it arrives he will let you all know

Old 07-11-2005, 07:14 PM   #106
MGReptiles
Oh wow...wow wow wow .... I talk to Bill about every evening in the chat room and would never have thought this.. I would like to know why you did this? Why steal from someone?

Old 07-11-2005, 07:17 PM   #107
The BoidSmith
Beatings?

There are not going to be beatings here, there were only self inflicted wounds. I’m sorry but it was not just the fact that you stole from Lee. It was that plus the chain of lies and deception you built around it to cover your tracks. The fact that in addition you used the BOI to support your sales (see quote):

Quote:
I also suggest that before making any on-line purchase, you also check out the seller/breeder There is an excellent resource available for doing this called "The Board of Inquiry". It can be found at the following link:
Personally I’m not the “three strikes and you’re out” kind of guy. An individual that’s willing to steal money from another one cannot be trusted. It doesn’t matter the circumstances, it was premeditated. Some people in here may give you a pat in the back and tell you that as long as you apologized everything will be OK.

I’m sorry but that’s not the way I see it, and I wouldn’t be truthful to you or them if I did not openly manifest what I think. You made a very costly mistake. Time will tell if people will forgive. Forget? I wouldn’t count on it if I were you…

And as far as the return money to Lee goes, it is you that has to know it, not us.

Old 07-11-2005, 07:18 PM   #108
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by justcage
Oh wow...wow wow wow .... I talk to Bill about every evening in the chat room and would never have thought this.. I would like to know why you did this? Why steal from someone?
There is no excuse Im sorry

Old 07-11-2005, 07:22 PM   #109
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
There are not going to be beatings here, there were only self inflicted wounds. I’m sorry but it was not just the fact that you stole from Lee. It was that plus the chain of lies and deception you built around it to cover your tracks. The fact that in addition you used the BOI to support your sales (see quote):
Personally I’m not the “three strikes and you’re out” kind of guy. An individual that’s willing to steal money from another one cannot be trusted. It doesn’t matter the circumstances, it was premeditated. Some people in here may give you a pat in the back and tell you that as long as you apologized everything will be OK.
I’m sorry but that’s not the way I see it, and I wouldn’t be truthful to you or them if I did not openly manifest what I think. You made a very costly mistake. Time will tell if people will forgive. Forget? I wouldn’t count on it if I were you…
And as far as the return money to Lee goes, it is you that has to know it, not us.
I agree What I did was underhanded... Forgiveness maybe Forget That will never happen Its Ecthed here in stone now that is something I myself have to live with.

Old 07-11-2005, 07:22 PM   #110
Rebel Dragons
It's amazing what people will do when their back is against the wall. Or at least they think it is.

Bill, I hope things get better for you. Although I won't forget what you did, I can forgive. Your certainly not the typical "bad guy". It was apparent you were suffering from guilty conscience when you didn't except the full refund at the start. A typical "bad guy" would have taken the money and the snake. Then they would have hauled ass. You have a long road to climb before your in everyone good graces but it is not an impossible climb to make.

I commend you for admitting your wrong doings.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!