3 Adult Leopard Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 04-02-2016, 01:17 PM   #1
GeckoRumblr
3 Adult Leopard Geckos

PRICE REDUCED***

3 leopard geckos for sale, 2 females and 1 male. I have purchased all of them at hatchling size so I know their ages and specific morph.

Luesistic\Blazing Blizard, Female with 1 snake eye. Picture included of eye, right eye specifically. A dominant personality, but easily handled. $60

Albino, Female. Never bred before. Timid compared to the other female, but not shy in activity. $50

Hypo/High yellow, Male. Eagerly breeds with females, however is not the friendliest guy. Doesn't attempt to bite, but grunts if handled. $40

All three are healthy and on a diet consisting of mealworms/dubia roaches.

The females haven't been housed with a male in over 1 year, but all would make ideal breeders if so desired.

I can add the 40 gallon breeder with screen top if needed, does not include lighting or decorations. Could be persuaded to part with them however. Tank is $40 without extra lighting or decorations, picture on request

Ideally I would want them to have a home that gives them more attention than I am currently able to. Pick up only (located in Huntersville, NC just outside of Charlotte, NC), or I will meet you within a 20 mile radius of my city. I will be attending the Atlanta Georgia Repticon next weekend, if you are interested in meeting along that route. Thank you for viewing and I look forward to hearing from you!

I can be reached via email at GeckoRumblr@gmail.com or via TEXT ONLY at 7 0 4 2 8 0 1 5 3 9
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-06-2016, 03:59 PM   #2
GeckoRumblr
bump.....
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-10-2016, 09:25 AM   #3
GeckoRumblr
Price reduced
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-23-2016, 11:33 AM   #4
GeckoRumblr
male on hold
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
leopard gecko, lizard