The Superworm Farm - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2004, 12:59 PM   #1
USAGECKOS
Thumbs up The Superworm Farm

I ordered 1000 medium superworms ($15.00) and 1000 1/4 crikets ($10.00) and shipping for 2 day delivery was only $6. They actually emailed me the tracking # the day they shipped which I think is awesome.

I have to say that I was impressed. There were only about 3 or 4 dead superworms and hardly any dead crickets also.

I will definately order from them again. Here is the link in case your interested:

http://www.superwormfarm.com/

Thanks

Old 07-16-2004, 10:07 PM   #2
Storm55
I am on my 5th monthly shipment of superworms from the Superworm Farm. I have been very satisfied with this company and their product. Not only are they inexpensive, ($15 per 1000) the superworms have always arrived good-looking, active, and healthy. I rarely find even one DOA.

Each month, they email me with a tracking number, and the package arrives 2 days later.

I have been quite impressed with this company and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a place to buy superworms. I know they deal in other types of feeders as well, but I have purchased only supers from them.

-Jackie Fisher

Old 07-16-2004, 11:03 PM   #3
MatthewM
Superwormfarm

Yes they have been very good this season with both crickets & superworms.

I ordered from there once last season and everything not 1 cricket was alive in my order, so I stopped using them. Well this year with having such a large group of babies I needed a local cricket supplier and gave them another shot, and I've been happy I did. Not one order has come in bad shape. All the crickets have been healthy. Their superworms where never a problem and the fact you can order them by size is just fantastic for the smaller beardies I have. I'm very satisfied. I'm able to choose regular ground shipping which runs me $5 for 8000 crickets, 1000 worms, and I get them the next day in Jersey. No more $25 overnight shipping charges the other place hit me with for the same order Quite a savings for me, and the quality has been outstanding this season.

Old 07-18-2004, 12:47 PM   #4
mercedesherp
I have been purchasing 5000 to 10,000 crickets sometimes weekly of varying sizes from Superworm for several years. Service is fantastic.

Old 07-18-2004, 02:52 PM   #5
ShannanD25
I also use superworm farm and so far so good. My only complaint is that they have now, 3 times, combined the first line of my ship to address with the last line of my billing address so I am always chasing down my package as they deliver it to a non-existant address. I have called them now 3 times, and they have no answers as to how and why this happens but they are always quick to fix the situation.
The bugs are always in great shape! FED EX crushed the cricket box recently (that must have been one chirping delivery van) and superworm farm shipped me out replacements right away!
I will continue to use them!

Old 11-20-2004, 01:04 PM   #6
rooster1
very pleased with the superworm farm!

I've ordered from the farm about four times now and am very satisfied with the customer service, shipping and the worm count. They are a top-notch company and my gecko's think so too.