Blood Bank Dragons -Excellent- - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-20-2006, 11:38 PM   #1
Serafim
Blood Bank Dragons -Excellent-

I wanted to take the time out to report on yet another great purchase. I recently made a 5 lot purchase of Bearded Dragons from Steven Barnes of Bloodbank Dragons.. His shipment went out alittle afternoon my time 12-18-06.. The Dragons were in my possession by 8:17 am on the 19th.. Excellent Hassle Free transaction. The Dragons were in great health and eating me out of Crickets LOL. Their prices for healthy colorful dragons were better than wholesale with shipping. I hope to do much business in the future with BloodBank Dragons. Give them a try on your next Dragon I am sure you will be pleased as well.

Old 08-04-2007, 01:02 PM   #2
Exotics by Nature
Blood Bank Dragons... Great Stuff!

Hello,

I recently saw someone who inquired about Blood Bank Dragons but the thread was locked.

We (and another close friend) just completed a deal with Blood Bank Dragons for 2.0 Hypo Translucent and 0.4 100% Hets. and everything went very well! This is the second time that we have purchased from this company and we are extremely satisfied with everything!

Buy with confidence!

Old 02-19-2009, 02:02 PM   #3
samson1019
Thumbs up Blood Bank Dragons

I have been working with steve for a few years now and every purchase i have made has been to the extreme NO HASSLE. I always get my dragons the next morning and every animal I have purchased from him has been top of the line.
If you want to get a dragon from someone, but are unsure of who it reputible, Blood Bank Dragons is top on my list as well as many others.

I agree...Buy with confidence.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:06 PM   #4
sjsexotics
I just bought one off the trans or hypos for 99 add they have been running. I went with a trans. She arrived right on time and is perfect. exactly what I expected a nice orange trans for so cheap all I can say is WOW !!!

Old 03-27-2009, 02:44 PM   #5
RJK890
"Good Guy"

Just completed a flawless transaction with BloodBank Dragons and wanted to give them some good feedback. I purchased a 10 lot of Beardies from them and will be going back for more.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!