Bad Guy Be careful with COLOR CREATIONS. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-13-2009, 12:45 PM   #31
advalenzuela
Quote:
Originally Posted by advalenzuela View Post
Ask him to ship and make a request to hold them at the USPS station... kill chances of something going wrong. And good luck if something goes wrong.. he would take too long to fix things if he has to... but you would still loose some money or would get what you paid for.
Correction: you would not get what you paid for

Old 03-13-2009, 03:52 PM   #32
DanGill
Quote:
Originally Posted by advalenzuela View Post
We did not complain about receiving the gecko almost two weeks after it was ordered .
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap View Post
Refund minus shipping. Which is BS.
Mistakes do happen. Any animal that is ever bought should be sexed by the buyer upon arrival, especially for animals that are not easily visually sexed. In the case of your day gecko, it should be immediately apparent if an adult is a male or a female (which I believe you agree is easily accomplished). The fact that you did not contact the seller about the mistake for two weeks is a major issue. Even the most reputable breeders usually do not have more than a one week sex and health guarantee. Contacting the seller so late, especially with an animal that you probably knew was a male immediately, seems pretty shady.

Also, most places online say pretty clearly that "shipping is non-refundable." Before you purchase anything from anyone online you should carefully read the terms on their website or, if they do not have a website, request them to e-mail them to you.

I am also not siding with Color Creations. Selling a mis-sexed adult day gecko should not have happened. Even with non-refundable shipping terms, I think most people would refund your entire purchase price as long as the complaint was made within the proper time table.

BUYER REVIEW:

Understand the terms and conditions you are purchasing a reptile under.

Contact the seller IMMEDIATELY if there is a problem. And please be polite!

Old 03-13-2009, 08:00 PM   #33
advalenzuela
[quote= The fact that you did not contact the seller about the mistake for two weeks is a major issue. QUOTE]

I did not wait two weeks... check the dates... I wrote the next day.
Plus I sent him pictures and showed him pictures and he still insisted that It was a female and that he had severay years of experience to not be able to sex the gecko, he tried convincong me that it was a female...that is wrong!!!

Color Creations does not have a webpage with any terms and conditions. Another reason why I would never buy again from him. I have no problem putting my money on a reputable breeder's table ... I learned my lesson.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:06 PM   #34
advalenzuela
Clarification

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGill View Post
Mistakes do happen. Any animal that is ever bought should be sexed by the buyer upon arrival, especially for animals that are not easily visually sexed. In the case of your day gecko, it should be immediately apparent if an adult is a male or a female (which I believe you agree is easily accomplished). The fact that you did not contact the seller about the mistake for two weeks is a major issue. Even the most reputable breeders usually do not have more than a one week sex and health guarantee. Contacting the seller so late, especially with an animal that you probably knew was a male immediately, seems pretty shady.

Also, most places online say pretty clearly that "shipping is non-refundable." Before you purchase anything from anyone online you should carefully read the terms on their website or, if they do not have a website, request them to e-mail them to you.

I am also not siding with Color Creations. Selling a mis-sexed adult day gecko should not have happened. Even with non-refundable shipping terms, I think most people would refund your entire purchase price as long as the complaint was made within the proper time table.

BUYER REVIEW:

Understand the terms and conditions you are purchasing a reptile under.

Contact the seller IMMEDIATELY if there is a problem. And please be polite!
What I ment is that I paid for the gecko and Color creations took two weeks to ship the gecko.. I did not complain that he took two weeks. Not that I waited two weeks to complain.

Old 03-14-2009, 10:58 AM   #35
ChamLvr
Well I have been told there was a "delay" and it will go out Monday. I then responded that I wanted it shipped overnight with tracking and packed extremely well as we have had low temps here and I want them to arrive safely.

If they are not shipped out Monday, I will take up a paypal dispute as this is the third time shipping would have been delayed and frankly,at this point, Im worried about what I am going to receive if I receive anything.

Old 03-14-2009, 09:33 PM   #36
advalenzuela
Be careful

He does ship... I do not think he is a 100% scam, he is not very proffesional and it is hard to trust him. From my experience... he did not pack properly but the weather was not bad either, one week after, I received a shipping from a very reputable vendor...and he packed 300% better than Color creations and the weather was not different at all The good vendor included one heat pack and made an internal linig with insulationy newspaper, the crapy vendor only sent a box with newspaper.

If I would be you I would not chance it and trust the crapy vendor to pack properly for bad weather or get your money back from him. He did reimburesed me $25. If I would to grade him a would give him a 60.

Old 03-17-2009, 01:06 PM   #37
ChamLvr
Well, I havent heard anything since Friday even though I have sent many many emails. They were supposed to ship yesterday. I confronted them about whether or not their chams were really CB or if they were WC and I did not care to own WC, especially since they were being passed off at CB yet they could not give me a hatch date or even respond to my emails since I requested this info last week. If they do not arrive today, I will be filing a paypal dispute for theft.

Old 03-17-2009, 02:23 PM   #38
ChamLvr
Imagine that........Still havent been shipped..

Finally got an email.. It did not answer ANY questions i asked at all..and once again, Shipping has been delayed. They are blaming it on their service provider and said for the issues they will credit me on my NEXT order..there will not be a next order Here is correspondence. I *'d out the rest of my email for personal reasons. This is ridiculous! These are people advertising on KINGSNAKE.COM You can see the title they use in the title of her email to me as I responded originally through Kingsnake. I just realized her # is posted.. I do not care to call them. She has email and I emailed her back as soon as this email popped up. Funny how the internet can keep you from going to the post office or fedex location...And I do not know if there is any truth behind being able to ship USPS. I know people on here have said its illegal but only past a certain length or something? So please don't jump on me for not knowing if that is acceptable. I DID question it.. There is an email missing that got deleted where I question how she can sell them as a BREEDING pair if they havent ever been bred before..

(Let me ask this: i used a credit card through paypal. IF they happen to close out their paypal account, can I take up a dispute with the credit card company?) Okay, and now the proof...Read from bottom up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Amanda Endris" <amanda.endris@******.com> Tuesday, March 17, 2009 2:00 PM

Add sender to Contacts
To:
pepperquill1@aol.com
After all the difficulty, there will not be a next order so how about you credit me on this order and cancel it since they havent shipped anyways. They were to ship Last Thursday and yet you keep putting it off. your internet has nothing to do with you getting the chameleons in the mail. I would appreciate my $100 back asap. This is the last time I will request it before I take up a dispute. Your business/customer service skills are seriously lacking.

Amanda

--- On Tue, 3/17/09, pepperquill1@aol.com <pepperquill1@aol.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Message about: JACKSON CHAMELEONS PAIRS $100 SHIPPED TRIOS $140 SHIPPED
To: amanda.endris@**********.com
Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 1:55 PM

Hi,
I am sorry again for the lack of communication. We have had alot of problems with embarq, I have had internet on and off, I have not had it the whole weekened, it came back on this morning. Your Jacksons are going out today. I will get you a tracking number this evening. My cell is 863-990-6551 if you have any more questions please give me a call. I am sorry again for the lack of communication on my behalf, unfortunatly its my service prodiver. I will give you a credit on your next order for the delay.
Thanks,
Color Creations

-----Original Message-----
To: Pepperquill1@aol.com
Sent: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 7:52 pm
Subject: Re: Message about: JACKSON CHAMELEONS PAIRS $100 SHIPPED TRIOS $140 SHIPPED

I would like to know what is going on with either my $100 or my pair of Jacksons. I have yet to hear from you in quite a few days now and I would like to know if I am expecting either a refund due to inadequacy to provide what you advertise or a pair of CAPTIVE bred juvenile jacksons chameleons. This seems to be getting rather ridiculous with lack of communication. Doesnt speak well for your trade. If I do not hear back from you this evening, I will be filing a paypal dispute for fraud/theft for not supplying me with either that i requested from you. Thank you..
Amanda

"Amanda Endris" <amanda.endris@********.com> Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:45 PM

Add sender to Contacts
To:
Pepperquill1@aol.com
Hey. I got a few questions. Someone has come to me and told me that your chams are not CB, but WC. If they are WC, I wish to not purchase them as they will be riddled with issues. I have a great vet that will be able to tell me if they are WC from the parasites they will most likely carry so please do not lie to me or it will not be a good outcome for you. Just please be honest . If they come back WC and you are claiming them to be CB, I will not only ask for my refund but ask that you cover the vet bills as well. I am not trying to be difficult, but I have been scammed and recently lost a cham that I was told was CB and turned out to be WC so I cannot chance it again. Let me know asap and you can refund my $100 if they are WC or I can take it up with paypal myself for fraud if they are not CB as you claim. Thanks.

Amanda

"Amanda Endris" <amanda.endris@********com> Friday, March 13, 2009 9:03 PM

Add sender to Contacts
To:
Pepperquill1@aol.com
Yes, please make sure they are overnighted with tracking so I know exactly when they will get here. We have had unexpected cold temps so please pack them extra well so they arrive a live. Thank You.
--- On Fri, 3/13/09, Pepperquill1@aol.com <Pepperquill1@aol.com> wrote:

To: amanda.endris@**********.com
Date: Friday, March 13, 2009, 8:33 PM

Hi,
I am sorry for the delay, I had some connection problems and haven't had Internet for the last two days. They will go out Monday with a heat pack if that works for you.
Thanks,
Color Creations

Re: Message about: JACKSON CHAMELEONS PAIRS $100 SHIPPED TRIOS $140 SHIPPED
Thursday, March 12, 2009 7:05 PM
"Amanda Endris" <amanda.endris@********.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
Pepperquill1@aol.com
Hey, just checking if they went out today. We got unexpected snow that hit us. Not sure if its sticking around but I wanted to check and hopefully get a tracking so I can make sure we are here when they arrive. Our mail lady is rude and will just drop it (literally) on the sidewalk and leave it.. Thanks.

In a message dated 3/12/2009 10:34:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, amanda.endris@***********.com writes:

I really need to know when they will ship.

Amanda

--- On Wed, 3/11/09, Pepperquill1@aol.com <Pepperquill1@aol.com> wrote:

To: amanda.endris@*******.com
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2009, 11:32 PM

Hi,
What day is good for you? I dont have much background info, they are cb unrelated. They are 9-12 months old no prior clutches.
Thanks,
Color Creations

In a message dated 3/11/2009 8:27:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, amanda.endris@********.com writes:

I sent payment yesterday, Please let me know when they will ship.. Thank You.

Ps, can you give me some background info for my records? Age, location, WC/CB, any clutches prior? Thanks

Amanda

--- On Tue, 3/10/09, Pepperquill1@aol.com <Pepperquill1@aol.com> wrote:

To: amanda.endris@*********.com
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2009, 3:26 PM

Hi,
No probelm.I can ship out tomorrow or any day next week.
Thanks,
Color Creations

In a message dated 3/10/2009 2:25:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, amanda.endris@*********.com writes:

Alright.. I wanted to make sure it wasnt a typo. If I paypal today when will they be shipped?

Amanda

--- On Tue, 3/10/09, Pepperquill1@aol.com <Pepperquill1@aol.com> wrote:

To: amanda.endris@*********.com
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2009, 3:24 PM

Hi,
My paypal again is EatCosales@aol.com it stands for EastAfricanTradingCo.
Thanks,
Color Creations

Flag this message
Re: Message about: JACKSON CHAMELEONS PAIRS $100 SHIPPED TRIOS $140 SHIPPED
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 3:07 PM
"Pepperquill1@aol.com" <Pepperquill1@aol.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
amanda.endris@***********com
Hi,
Yes you can ship live thru the post office. My paypal is eatcosales@aol.com I guarantee live arrival and they will be in good condition, I do not have a warrenty very few breeders do as live animals can be mishandled or not taken care of right and seven days with reptiles is enough to kill them if they are not properly housed.
Thanks,
Color Creations

In a message dated 3/9/2009 7:57:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, amanda.endris@***********.com writes:

Are you allowed to ship lizards of that size via USPS? I know people have had issues with them not delivering on time. Do you guarantee live arrival and/or 7-10 warranty like other breeders? How do I pay?

Amanda

--- On Mon, 3/9/09, pepperquill1@aol.com <pepperquill1@aol.com> wrote:

To: amanda.endris@***********.com
Date: Monday, March 9, 2009, 8:53 PM

Hi,
I must have not gotten the email. I still have adult breeding pairs. They are cb adults 9-12 months unrelated. I accept paypal or money order and ship USPS next day guarenteed.
Thanks,
Color Creations

-----Original Message-----
To: pepperquill1@aol.com
Sent: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:14 am
Subject: Message about: JACKSON CHAMELEONS PAIRS $100 SHIPPED TRIOS $140 SHIPPED

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you
feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to
classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive
legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

I sent you an email in regards to the adult pair but never heard back? Im
interested in purchasing an adult breeding pair. Can you tell me how old they
are and are they CB or WC? Thank
You.

Old 03-17-2009, 07:11 PM   #39
advalenzuela
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamLvr View Post
I will be filing a paypal dispute for fraud/theft for not supplying me with either that i requested from you. Thank you..
Amanda
You are going in the same direction as me..... and this was his response when I said something similar to him:

"Hi,Threats get nowhere. Everybody on Kingsnake knows me and so does the owner of the website. I have been in business for 7 years and I have had few problems. I went one day without sending an email and I am getting threatened you will report me to kingsnake. I have over 200 emails a day and very rarely do I get around to everyone. The FBI does not care about your gecko. I have always made things right when it was my fault or one of my employees, Legally I do not have to replace your gecko as far as kingsnake and paypal are concerned you got a gecko and it does not matter weather its male or female. Now that I have wasted my time with this email I will tell you what I will do. You can ship the gecko back and I will give a refund minus shipping, or I can send you a female gecko at cost. Thanks,Color Creations"

Regardin the CB vs WC... he answerd the same thing to me.... and up to this date I have think it is a WC.

I donot think he would close his paypal acount since he is still in the bussines I am sure he his expecting payments. He did refunded me $25 once I desputed it, you might be successful as well. From what I know you could dispute to your debit card... that Is what I read in another thread with the same Kid. You are now in the best position to file a dispute.

Old 03-17-2009, 07:39 PM   #40
ChamLvr
Funny

The email at 2pm stated they would ship tomorrow (as you can see above).. I requested a refund. No response so I opened up a paypal dispute 1 hour ago..and I received this just now:

Hi,
They were shipped today before I received your last email, or I would have sent a refund. The tracking number is eh 206436960 us. They are cb as jackson chameleons can no longer be imported due to CITES regulations. WC chams do fine as long as they are kept properly, parasites have little affect on them. Almost every reptile carries some form of parasite even the baby bearded dragons at Petco carry cocidea.
Thanks,
Color Creations.

How funny that they SUDDENLY shipped today. Regardless, this is third time they have been rescheduled. And I happen to know for a fact of people bringing WC Jacksons back from FL in their carry on bag so this is load of crap.

Also, I have never heard of reptiles carrying coccidia, only cats and dogs.. now salmonella I would believe...

IF they arrive in good condition, they will be dewormed. You can believe I will be taking pictures.. I still think its quite funny that they just happened to ship within an hour of filing a complaint...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!