Patrick Powers/Prehistoric Pets(Great Service) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-13-2007, 05:19 PM   #1
fuscusking13
Patrick Powers/Prehistoric Pets(Great Service)

I just recently completed a deal with Patrick and could not be more pleased. He was more than happy to work around my schedule and finances in order to get it done. Communication could not have been better, expecially considering the time difference between california and here(Connecticut). I got what was claimed to be the nicest looking male Patternless rock they had, and I couldnt agree more. He is absolutely gorgous, and a great eater as he has had three rats since his arrival on the 7th. He has settled in nicely and is as healthy, active and inquisitve as any rock should be. His temperment seems stellar, although I never handle a rock for the first two weeks unless need be(cage cleaning ect), so he is still "settling in" if you will. I went in twice to fill his water and he left me alone( I was definately in his range), no striking or anything, the usual rock hiss, but even that was pretty laid back. The shipping was handled very well, great box and very timely. All in all I will not hesitate to do business with them in the future, heck, I would right now if money were no object! A big thanks to Patrick, and look for some pics in the coming weeks in the discussion forums! Attached is the original pic sent to me just to show him off. Dan M.
Attached Images

Old 08-15-2007, 04:34 AM   #2
chrisburns
I totally agree. I just recently bought a retic from them and Patrick is a great guy. Well, for a crazy bastard. lol. He is hilarious.
I would definately do business with him again.
Great looking rock by the way.

Old 08-15-2007, 02:03 PM   #3
BenR
Patrick is a great guy and he is really on top of it all over there.

Old 08-15-2007, 04:04 PM   #4
RJK890
PreHistoric Rocks!

I have made several BCI purchases from PreHistoric Pets and was always well taken care of. Patrick is always available on his cell phone, answers e-mails quickly, and worked with me on finances/payment plans. All of the animals were well represented and actually looked better when they got here than the ad pics, and they take good pics. Snakes were always in bags, and shipped in styrofoam lined boxes, with plenty of newspaper via Delta Dash Overnight. Dealing with them was an A+ experience. I highly recommend them to anybody and look forward to doing business with them in the near future.

Old 08-16-2007, 01:27 PM   #5
PrehistoricPets.com
Thanks!

I really appreciate the comments. It helps when the customers are just as easy to work with. I wish that all of the transactions we do could go perfectly, but I guess that's just wishful thinking. Thanks again for the great comments!

Patrick Powers
Prehistoric Pets

Old 08-28-2007, 08:39 PM   #6
julianhoffman
Have to agree. I purchased a Cali King/Sinaloan cross from them earlier this year and they were a pleasure to work with. And the snake arrived in great shape and he's still doing great.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!