Neuro issues in Jags - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-11-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
Morelia4life
Neuro issues in Jags

I just wanted to start this thread for the people who have carpet pythons, that display neuro issues.

If you have a jag and it displays any signs of neuro, could you please tell me what kind of jag it is, ex.... Coastal, Jungle and so on. Can you tell me how old it is and what you think triggered the neuro and also what you think about the neuro issues in jags. This is something that I think about a lot and I would just like to know what others have to say.

As for me, I have one 09 Coastal Jag from Kerry King. He is 22 months old and shows no signs so far. Thanks

Justin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!