Trade raccoon, arctic fox Wanted - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 02-20-2015, 03:55 AM   #1
mjj9
Talking raccoon, arctic fox Wanted

Hello Sir,
I’m a businessman-to-be in Korea who is preparing to launch a pet business.
And I am interested in Raccoon(Procycon lotor) and Arctic fox(Vulpes Lagopus) as an ornamental breed, so I have some questions about them if it please you.

Do you happen to carry them above mentioned now? And if you do, it is possible for you to export them over to south Korea?

In case that you have them and you don’t have any experience to sell them overseas yet and have yet to know the way to export them, and if you want to do so, I will be able to use my influence on a some relevant expert to do a whole of the trade procedures on behalf of you (at no cost).

If you don’t carry Raccoon or Polar fox, please introduce someone who do.
The number of Raccoons I need is at least 10 and up to 100, and Arctic fox is from 10 to 50.
As for the colors of the coat of the Raccoon, I don’t care if they are one of the three, such as grey, blonde and black(dark), of which the arctic fox is without limitations.
Required ages are at least from 6 weeks to 10 weeks maximum since they were born, so they should make easier domesticating for people.
Thank you very much.

mjj9@naver.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!