SnakeCharmerGuy37 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 11-04-2006, 06:29 PM   #1
bubble72
SnakeCharmerGuy37

Hello,

I would like to contact the member SnakeChermerGuy37 from Ohio.
Can anyone tell me how?

Thanks
Insa

Old 11-06-2006, 03:05 PM   #2
Griz
Insa, not quite sure why you want to contact him but do a search on his name and you will find that he is one of the biggest scammers that the BOI has seen.

Griz

Old 11-06-2006, 06:24 PM   #3
bubble72
Hi Griz,

thanks for warning me. I would like to get involved with cornsnakes, since I think they are beautiful animals. It would just make me feel better that I don't contribute to creating more and more snakes by buying from a breeder or pet shop. Since they get to be pretty old, I can't understand why I have such a hard time finding a preloved cornsnake.Someone told me that they are so easy to keep that there is always room for a 20 gallon tank. I thought that SnakeCharmerGuy runs a rescue and adopts snake and will even ship. I can't find any rescue in PA (Montgomery County) that deals with corn snakes, and if they do, I do not get an answer. I mean I would really enjoy raising a little corn snake baby, but on the other hand I would like to give an unwanted snake a good new home. I am a complete beginner, but read up on a lot and I will provide the snake a 40 gallon breeder tank, because I believe the bigger the better. I am willing to pay an adoption fee and for shipping, so it is not a money issue.
Maybe you have an idea that can ease my mind and that will make me be a proud owner of a corn snake!
Thanks
Insa

Old 11-06-2006, 07:55 PM   #4
Wilomn
Check the Herp Societies in your area. Many times they have animals available.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!