$$$ above all else for KS--KS forums "sold out" under KS t - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-08-2006, 03:25 PM   #11
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnakeman
Wooooops. Oh well, like we used to say in Germany, "machs nix". Not sure of the spelling, but it basically means, matters not. This is still the best forum in town, as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe when you get tired of the oppressive summer heat, the ridiculous traffic, the spring break idiots, and the hurricanes, you'll come back up here, and we'll sell you some more indigos! Thanks ! Later Gator,
T.
Well let's see...... the temps here this week are supposed to be in the mid 70s. I have lizards running all over the place. When I went to pull a cloth out of the car cover to wipe down my car, a green tree frog jumped out of it. And the other day the wife and I found a garter snake sunning itself near one of my bamboo groves. Hmm, not sure the *north* has as many attractions for me any longer.... I do miss the indigoes, but going back to the cold north would have me missing other things I'm likely not willing to give up.

Old 01-08-2006, 03:40 PM   #12
thesnakeman
Well, we have herps here too. I heard peeper frogs the other day, and I had all my snakes out in the yard to get some rays today. At last check it was 72 degrees. Personally I rather have my indigos, than all the tea in China!
T.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!