Inquiry Eric Burrus Outback Reptiles co.outback@gmail.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-07-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
Redfeet
Question Eric Burrus Outback Reptiles co.outback@gmail.com

Anybody dealt with him? Good or Bad? He has some ackies Im thinking of buying.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:39 PM   #2
Redfeet
well my question was answered by him. Clown Shoe!!!!! But im not shocked, not one person here knew he was so..................................

Old 11-18-2009, 03:10 PM   #3
bwtegu
I just read this post and feel it is negative about me and the reptiles I produce. I am a small breeder and do not produce many animals. I mainly breed to help support a hobby I enjoy. Paul contacted me about a group I had for sale and I answered all of his questions. The group was sold to another individual, before Paul decided to buy them. The other individual was happy with the group and that was that. A good, fair and honest transaction. Reading this post it seems both confusing and negative towards me and I do not think that that is fair. I have never conducted business with Paul and I feel like I am being judged by him for no reason other than the fact that I am a small breeder and no one has posted abut me on the BOI. In some ways having nothing about me is a good thing. Meaning that no one that I have conducted business with has ever felt slighted or that they got a bad deal. I know that people are more likely to post here if they feel that they got a bad deal. Therefore, in some ways I am proud of not being on the BOI.

I would not care, expect that if other people read his post and don't buy animals from me I am then being affected by someone with whom I exchanged a few emails, but never did business with! I have not posted on here before, but I am going to contact Paul and ask him to clarify his post and if necessary I will figure out how to post our exchanged emails to show the extent of our communications and that there was no business conducted between Paul and myself.

His post to inquire was fine and I have not problem with it, but his second post sounds derogatory and negative towards me. "Clown Shoe" what does that even mean? "Well my question was answered by him" Why is it bad that I answered his questions honestly? Obviously, the person who bought the group he inquired about had no problem with me or my answering of their questions as they bought the group and were happy.

Sorry for the long post, this was just very frustrating to find and know that I did nothing to warrant any negative posts about me. Thanks for reading this and have a great day.

Eric Burrus

Old 11-18-2009, 04:12 PM   #4
bwtegu
BTW I am not associated with Outback Reptiles. From what I hear they are a very reputable and honest company. Just wanted to clarify.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!