Inquiry HAH Reptile Collection - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2017, 11:07 PM   #31
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAH Reptile Collection View Post
First off I don't have to prove anything to anybody except the state officials where I live. And you are not them I suggest you contact your state and if you are not able to do it that is your problem not mine. Now unless you have something positive to say to me I am done I have nothing else to say. I do not deal with negative people so once again good luck.

Actually, yes you do have to prove it, at least to the seller before they ship.

Automatically going defensive and calling people negative is a ploy to draw attention away from possibly illegal activities.

In your two responses here, I have not seen anything to allay my suspicion that you are up to no good. You are either a FWS agent or a man who got caught and is working with them. Either way, I would avoid you like the plague.

Old 05-09-2017, 04:17 AM   #32
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
. You are either a FWS agent or a man who got caught and is working with them. Either way, I would avoid you like the plague.
That was one my top concerns. Too many issues with this one.

Old 05-09-2017, 06:10 AM   #33
Lucille
Quote:
I am retired military
I hate seeing this. It happens from time to time here, where people use their military status as a shield to try to fend off responsible and relevant questions. To me, that cheapens them; I am grateful to all those who gave service in the military, but it is not a pass to avoid responsibility and most who gave service do not use it in that manner.

Quote:
First off I don't have to prove anything to anybody except the state officials where I live.
This is another action that is a red flag. It would be easy enough to prove, and is certainly relevant. Based only on the two points I have raised, I would certainly avoid doing business with this person.

Old 05-09-2017, 11:50 AM   #34
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I hate seeing this. It happens from time to time here, where people use their military status as a shield to try to fend off responsible and relevant questions. To me, that cheapens them; I am grateful to all those who gave service in the military, but it is not a pass to avoid responsibility and most who gave service do not use it in that manner.
Exactly!
When stated like HAH, it appears to be used as a get out of jail card, as if he's trying to convince the reader he is trust worthy. While I respect all service members, it doesn't mean I automatically trust them all. There are bad apples in every profession. There are a few here that have tried to use their noble professions as a way to allay the suspicions of their misdeeds ... a doctor, a former law enforcement officer ... to name two I recall right off the bat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
This is another action that is a red flag. It would be easy enough to prove, and is certainly relevant. Based only on the two points I have raised, I would certainly avoid doing business with this person.
^^^ THIS!

Old 05-09-2017, 11:50 AM   #35
Snake-Queen
Those who refuse to show proof of their claims have something to hide.

Old 11-11-2017, 10:34 AM   #36
JColt
Just a bump. This guy is back trying to buy Retics and Burms in Miami,Fl. I'm sure most people here advertising know about the laws concerning Florida sales of the giant snakes but just in case.

Old 11-11-2017, 10:48 AM   #37
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Just a bump. This guy is back trying to buy Retics and Burms in Miami,Fl. I'm sure most people here advertising know about the laws concerning Florida sales of the giant snakes but just in case.
Just in case
Conditional species permit required for EACH of the animals for both buyer and seller with exception of yellow anaconda but that can only be bought/sold within the state of Florida.
So to sell/ buy burns and relics you would need TWO conditional species permits, one for each species issued by usfws/fws.

Old 11-11-2017, 01:39 PM   #38
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Just in case
Conditional species permit required for EACH of the animals for both buyer and seller with exception of yellow anaconda but that can only be bought/sold within the state of Florida.
So to sell/ buy burns and relics you would need TWO conditional species permits, one for each species issued by usfws/fws.
Correct. I should have stated that he was inquiring about 1 Burmese in Pennsylvania and 2 Retics in California. Both from ad's in Fauna Classifieds Python section.

Old 11-11-2017, 02:33 PM   #39
JColt

Old 11-11-2017, 02:34 PM   #40
JColt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!