Bad Guy Pat Kline - snared99 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2017, 01:30 PM   #11
AndieBones
Yes Lucille, she is talking about me. Also, when she said I was raising money, that was to take him in in the morning, which I was going to do whether I got money or not.

Old 09-01-2017, 01:37 PM   #12
AndieBones
Snared99, I'm sorry maybe I was mistaking you for someone else about getting out of dragons. As for the issues, he had them immediately. I was unaware that it was a sickness and a deadly one at that. Just because I did not inform you does not mean it didn't happen, as you can see, I did mention them to my boyfriend. And yes, a sick bearded dragon can look healthy in an image, that's why doctors don't diagnose things from a single frame. Also, are you asking me to stop the claim? There's no way I'm going to do that, this dragon died within 40 hours of being home with me.

Old 09-01-2017, 01:41 PM   #13
snared99
No one asked you to stop the claim, i actually just put in a refund for you in the amount of $135 (shipping non refundable) because i feel bad for the situation, even though i do not believe this dragon was in dire straits. But again i feel bad for the situation, and offered a refund to uphold good customer service to you. Which we would have done with or without the claim if you gave us a bit of time.

Old 09-01-2017, 01:47 PM   #14
AndieBones
I'm sorry but I'm going for a full refund. It was absolutely unacceptable what that little dragon and I had to go through. If I was a breeder, there is no way I'd ever send a sick dragon to someone, or expect them to pay for any of that bad decision making.

Old 09-01-2017, 01:50 PM   #15
snared99
I did offer you a full refund. you just declined it on paypal, so not much else i can do.

Old 09-01-2017, 01:53 PM   #16
AndieBones
You're a liar, it even says, PARTIAL REFUND
Attached Images

Old 09-01-2017, 01:55 PM   #17
NVBearded
He also told me he was getting out of Dragons and was focusing on frogs. It would be nice if he could keep his story straight. I've proven on my thread others claim you sell sick animals, you had other reviews for sick animals, you had a post claiming you never even sold her this dragon then deleted it and posted here, you told everyone I was a scammer then turned off your reviews when I posted proof... this is absurd.

Old 09-01-2017, 01:57 PM   #18
Fatalis
Andie,

It would be wise of you to take the refund for the cost of the dragon. The seller has done exactly what should be done in the case of a sick animal. It is not right to ask the seller to refund shipping as well, as that money is just gone to the shipping company. Refusing the refund they have tried to give you just makes you look unappreciative and difficult. I also do not think it was fair for you to issue a PayPal claim in this situation when you did not give the seller time to respond, they are obviously doing what they can to remedy the situation.

Old 09-01-2017, 02:03 PM   #19
Morticia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
Andie,

It would be wise of you to take the refund for the cost of the dragon. The seller has done exactly what should be done in the case of a sick animal. It is not right to ask the seller to refund shipping as well, as that money is just gone to the shipping company. Refusing the refund they have tried to give you just makes you look unappreciative and difficult. I also do not think it was fair for you to issue a PayPal claim in this situation when you did not give the seller time to respond, they are obviously doing what they can to remedy the situation.
She is maintaining the dragon was sick before he shipped it, ergo it should not have been shipped at all, so she shouldn't eat the cost of the shipping. I think that's fair of her.

On the other hand I have seen Pat's animals about twice a year as he vends a local show and is well liked in our area from all I've ever seen, so this is quite curious.

Old 09-01-2017, 02:03 PM   #20
AndieBones
Fatalis, you should realize that a customer should never take the loss. Imagine if you bought a dragon from me, and it arrived dead. Is it your responsibility to pay for shipping, no. That's pretty much what snared99 did to me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
snared99