How to fix dual ID?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-01-2007, 11:40 PM   #1
blueselaphe
Red face How to fix dual ID??

Ok, when I went over seas I tried to log on as this, my original log in name but I couldn't get the pass word to work even after I re-set it.( or Rich re-set it.) Well, that didn't work either so i set up another account as bluesbayou. Now that I am home my computer automaticly set me up as blueselaphe. So now I am two people. I am a Gemini but I think this is a bit much. How do I get rid of one of my accounts? Thanks Blue and Blue

Old 02-02-2007, 12:32 AM   #2
WebSlave
I can merge your two accounts together, but you will have to specifically tell me which is the old one and which one should be the existing one when the smoke clears.

Old 02-04-2007, 10:35 PM   #3
blueselaphe
Thanks

The blueselaphe is the old one. I like the bluesbayou one better. Also, the format has changed. Would that be from the net we were working with over there (spawar net from england)? Thanks, Blue

Old 02-10-2007, 09:01 AM   #4
bluesbayou
Question Still dual

Ok,
This is strange. Now that I loged on under this account - the one I want to keep- the format of the web site changed to what I was seeing over seas. Under the name blueselaphe everything was compressed and linear, or the old way vbul was set up - now it is normal. Mr. Z can you destroy the old blueselaphe account? Here is something else that was strange. When I loged on as bluesbayou for the first time it had all the info for the blueselaphe account. I am thinking that it got it's info from my name???
Thanks, Blue

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!