Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 46 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-29-2011, 05:51 PM   #451
deborahbroadus
Another avenue to be considered other than finding out what can be done against Adam...tax fraud...if he can't make payments, but can pay his rent and doesn't have a job..may be worth reporting and having the IRS go after him to see if he has unreported income.

Tax Fraud: http://www.irs.gov/individuals/artic...106778,00.html

Old 01-29-2011, 05:53 PM   #452
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Another avenue to be considered other than finding out what can be done against Adam...tax fraud...if he can't make payments, but can pay his rent and doesn't have a job..may be worth reporting and having the IRS go after him to see if he has unreported income.

Tax Fraud: http://www.irs.gov/individuals/artic...106778,00.html
You are grasping and clearly speaking about something you have no knowledge of.

Old 01-29-2011, 05:59 PM   #453
ozz465
has anyone looked into a civil case against adam??

Old 01-29-2011, 11:10 PM   #454
ed hummel
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
I don't know what he has or hasn't sold. But I would guess any money he made went to feed his wife and kids. I would do the exact same thing. My family comes first before a business or personal debt.
ya, to hell with the people who put out money that they could have been using to feed their family with right...

nice of you to warn everyone that you will screw them over if you feel its necassary though, thanks for the heads up

Old 01-31-2011, 08:27 AM   #455
Focal
Quote:
That hurts...I thought we were tight.

Anyway...Adam isn't involved in NatPet and hasn't been for quite a while. Even if he was, I highly doubt he would use that money to pay anyone back. That would be a misappropriation of funds. Those guys will just have to wait until Adam has the money to pay them. Most of the uninformed here don't know Adam personally and therefore should stop speculating on what money he has or doesn't have. This is a simple case as it has been since day one. One or two people are supposedly owed money. This forum isn't going to help in any way. Adam isn't involved in this hobby and won't be ever again. The only value the BOI has is to put pressure on people still involved in the hobby. So...As I suggested many pages back, these people should contact an attorney and attempt to settle things like adults do. You know, in person, not on the Internet.
Quote:
What you all fail to realize is that this isn't about stolen snakes, or sick snakes or anything else. It is about a business debt. That is it. Obviously he doesn't have the money to pay it or he would. So let the wronged parties try to settle this legally. Is this really that hard to comprehend for some of you?
Quote:
I don't know what he has or hasn't sold. But I would guess any money he made went to feed his wife and kids. . I would do the exact same thing. My family comes first before a business or personal debt.
So shouldn't you stop "speculating"? Birds of a feather

Quote:
This avenue is CLOSED, Deborah.

Big letters: ADAM IS NO LONGER BREEDING BALL PYTHONS.

So now, yes, the only recourse for the supposedly wronged parties (and we still only have one side of the story for the most part) is to hire a lawyer. That is all.
Done breeding? Maybe. Done selling snakes? No. But for helping keep this thread at the top!!

Old 01-31-2011, 08:38 AM   #456
David Scarboro
Say What???

Quote:
I'm sorry, is this YOUR forum? Quit your high and might BS Def, you aren't liked here or respected in this industry. I may not be breeding animals anymore but I still talk to people who are. You will NEVER be a respected breeder, no matter how hard you try. But you keep on keepin on, mmmkay?
I may not always agree with Deborah, but I think that she is liked here by most. I am always interested in her opinion. She also seems to breed pretty nice animals. Your statement is pretty stupid...

Old 01-31-2011, 08:52 AM   #457
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro View Post
I may not always agree with Deborah, but I think that she is liked here by most. I am always interested in her opinion. She also seems to breed pretty nice animals. Your statement is pretty stupid...
I didn't even see that comment the first time around. Honestly Jamie, you're in here defending a known scammer and you a questioning someone elses commitment to the industry.

Old 01-31-2011, 12:36 PM   #458
deborahbroadus
I thought this was interesting...

What color is your Aura?
Deborah got Red.
Reds are physical and sexual. They love expressing themselves through their sensuality and their physical bodies. They live their lives in the here-and-now with zest, strength, courage and self-confidence. Reds love to live in physical reality, to manipulate their environment. Reality must be tangible to them. They must be able to see, touch, hear, taste and smell it. Reds are not abstract thinkers. A wall is a wall and there is no need for further discussion or speculation.

Reality sucks when you are on the wrong side of that wall!

Old 02-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #459
Paige n' James
Hi Andrew and David,
I was just wondering if there has been any contact from Adam? I really hope he takes steps to fix this debt. Or at least an attempt. Maybe even an offer of $100 a month... even if it takes around 6 years. I am sure you all feel very burned and I am sorry that you all had to go through that. V/R Paige

Old 02-04-2011, 08:49 AM   #460
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige69 View Post
Hi Andrew and David,
I was just wondering if there has been any contact from Adam? I really hope he takes steps to fix this debt. Or at least an attempt. Maybe even an offer of $100 a month... even if it takes around 6 years. I am sure you all feel very burned and I am sorry that you all had to go through that. V/R Paige

A 100.00 a month for 6 years

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland