Gorgeous Female PET Dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 11:21 PM   #1
darksidereptiles
Gorgeous Female PET Dragon

Hello,

I rescued this small beautiful girl when she was about 6 months old. Had a calcium deficincy, causing a buldge in the base of her tail and a tail kink. Her owner wasnt keeping her close enough to her UVB bulb. I took her to the vet to see what stage she was in and the vet said with a little UVB and proper supplimenting she will be fine and could breed. (she knows I breed reptiles) She is about a year old now and is one of the most happy active dragons I own. She loves her veggies and chases crickets around the cage like there is no tomorrow. I am doing away with a lot of my reptiles and have a lot of pets as it is so I sadly have to let her go. I know I won't be able to get any where near the vet bill and nursing so I will let you determine what she is worth. I am placing her up for best offer. These pictures do not do any justice. She throws BRIGHT yellows, oranges, lavenders, and many other amazing colors. And has never as much as opened her mouth to anyone. Will make an amazing pet for a long time to come and will eat whatever you offer.

Thanks,
John
dsreptiles@hotmail.com

Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2009, 12:01 AM   #2
darksidereptiles
bump

she needs a good home. Any offers?
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-29-2009, 11:53 PM   #3
darksidereptiles
Asking $60.00 + Shipping
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread