Bad Guy Bear34653 posible Scammer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-19-2010, 10:25 PM   #1
Piratepythons
Bear34653 posible Scammer

Ok this guy Bear34653 or Ron Rogers posted an ad for an early 09 sunglow female 4ft eats twice a week etc. etc. the picture he had of his snake was from Adam Kirk's ad for an 08 female sunglow. When asked what was going on he deleted the ad and made a new one with out photos. I made another comment on his new ad and informed Adam what was going on and Adam made a comment. Guess what happens next he deletes the ad again and posts a new one. If this guy is not a scammer im the Pope. If a mod could check him that would be great. I will inform bear34653 of this post immediately.

Old 04-19-2010, 10:32 PM   #2
Utta
Chris, you take any Screen Shots of the Ads in question?

Old 04-19-2010, 10:44 PM   #3
brd7666
Ron is a local guy in the area that I live in. I can tell you in all honesty, I would never own an animal that he even touched. He runs a lot of ads on Craigslist in the Tampa Bay area. He is running them now. Most of what he has is not the best quality. I run ads on Craigslist myself and have met a few people who have bought from him and they don't say anything nice about him. Every now and then you will see people trashing him on Craigslist for selling sick animals. Some people I met from a sale on Craigslist brought a boa with them when I first met them and they asked me to check the sex for them. They bought it from Ron and it was not sexed correctly, they also had purchased a Ball Python from him that had to have medical attention. They don't speak very highly of him at all. The pet store that he used to hang out at is called, Mr Weebees Pets in New Port Richey, Phil the owner says if he wasn't spending money in his store he wouldn't even want him in there. One of his friends that he buys from is named Joe, and he told me that Ron is always selling sick animals. I would use extreme caution with this guy, too many good sellers out there. Hope this helps.

Old 04-20-2010, 12:09 AM   #4
hhmoore
The ad has been undeleted (at least temporarily). I'm not at home, so I can't do the screen shots...but hopefully somebody else will. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=174057

Old 04-20-2010, 12:15 AM   #5
LauraB
Here it is ...

Old 04-20-2010, 12:20 AM   #6
LauraB
Closer

A better shot:

Old 04-20-2010, 12:22 AM   #7
joseydiann

Not the best but you can see it anyway..

Amanda

Old 04-20-2010, 12:23 AM   #8
joseydiann
LoL Laura already got it.. Oops!

Old 04-20-2010, 12:30 AM   #9
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
A better shot:
Laura strikes again! *gives her another dart* bullseye! Can we also get pics of the original posters ad?

Old 04-20-2010, 12:36 AM   #10
joseydiann

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!