Inquiry Jonathan Brady - Deviant Constrictors - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-07-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
KingBowser
Jonathan Brady - Deviant Constrictors

Anyone had any dealings with this guy? Seems like a great guy so far and very helpful with questions.

Old 06-07-2011, 06:33 PM   #2
weird_science04
I have never purchased from him but I wouldn't hesitate to. He takes pride in his animals, is cautious where he gets his animals from, and truly has some wonderful animals. He is someone I value an opinion from and would never think twice from picking up one of his animals.

Star

Old 06-07-2011, 08:23 PM   #3
Anthony V.
JB rocks

I haven't purchased a BCC from him yet, but he has helped me out tremendously with information on breeding and boa health. If he's willing to help out a total stranger who is also a nonpaying customer, I can only imagine how well he will treat his paying customers. I'd also like to add that he was mentored by some of the best breeders in the business and he's been at this for a few years now. I will eventually buy a beautiful Guyana Boa from him. He's definitely a stand-up guy!

Anthony-

Old 06-08-2011, 12:48 AM   #4
chazzz
Jonathan Brady is a well respected member of the Herp community!
He is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the animals he works with.
Which happens to be True Guyana Red Tail Bcc and was extremely diligent with the locality data of the animals he chose to bring into his collection. He's one of the most focused breeders of locality Bcc, albeit his collection is not huge but the quality and care is hard to match IMO.
There are only a handful of top Bcc breeders out there and Jonathan is one of them. Aside from the locality specifics of his animals he also took great care in choosing some of the most incredible specimens as his founder animals. If you're lucky enough to get the opportunity to acquire one of his animals, you shouldn't hesitate for one second!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Old 06-08-2011, 08:05 AM   #5
KingBowser
Thanks for the info, guys!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!