Good Guy "Eric Ivins" of "South Central Herpetological", extremely impressed. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
Anubisscott
"Eric Ivins" of "South Central Herpetological", extremely impressed.

So today I got my Pacman frogs from Eric. I like any other customer had been watching my order on FEDex tracker. Around 10:45 I get a call from Eric to ask me if I knew why suddenly a "Delivery exception" and "Future delivery requested" suddenly appeared on my tracking. I told him I had not spoke to FEDex and he assured me he would check into it and get back to me. After checking with the wife and times I knew there was no way we missed them, but it was possible because we live on base that they wanted to send just one truck on base instead of several. Due to screening, coming on base can really slow down deliveries. Around 1:30pm my delivery arrived and the Pacmans in good condition. Eating right out of the box on crickets I had been feeding for a few days.

Communication was good and stock was best quality I have seen. The temporary hiccup by FEDex showed how much effort Eric will put into ensuring your animals arrive on time and in great condition. Will definitely do business with him again if I go with more herps. Attached is his link to his facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...5912844&type=3

Old 01-31-2012, 11:06 PM   #2
Snake-Queen
I received my clown frogs & red eyed tree frogs today. They are gorgeous and very healthy! I am very impressed with Eric also.
My delivery was later in the day than I expected it, but the frogs were still warm and alert when they arrived. A+ in my book. I will be placing future orders with Eric.

Old 02-01-2012, 01:10 AM   #3
BenSiegelReptiles
I wanted to write something on here. We do not get on here much. I actually just got on here to see if anything else was written on that dude that tried to scam us on here thread. I wanted to write this as a personal reference from the BPI. Chris has stepped up selflessly. He has been on call and ready to travel to whereever neccessary to help the initiative. No pay. Just a love for reptiles. We have a lot of herpers in our area stepping up. Chris was one of the first and has been a huge help. Him and his son are good dudes. I would have no worries ordering from this guy.

Old 03-04-2012, 09:47 PM   #4
riemermorphs
Thumbs up

I have been searching for Blue Webbed Gliders for a while now and found that Eric had a few. Emailed him and picked them up in the next few hours since I was in the area. The frogs were in great health and looked very healthy. Great person to work with and his animals are very well cared for.

Old 03-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #5
oldworldlife
Quote:
I wanted to write something on here. We do not get on here much. I actually just got on here to see if anything else was written on that dude that tried to scam us on here thread. I wanted to write this as a personal reference from the BPI. Chris has stepped up selflessly. He has been on call and ready to travel to whereever neccessary to help the initiative. No pay. Just a love for reptiles. We have a lot of herpers in our area stepping up. Chris was one of the first and has been a huge help. Him and his son are good dudes. I would have no worries ordering from this guy.

Eric's a good guy but I don't know who chris is or why your talking about him on Eric Ivin's thread

Old 03-07-2012, 02:27 PM   #6
velvety14u
Just wanted to say today I received 4 Polka dot /Jelly Glass Frogs from Eric and I was very impressed with all the time , attention and care he gave during this transaction. I couldnt ask for a more timely delivery or response to all the emails I sent asking questions. The packing was very well done and the frogs arrived very healthy and active. Thanks Eric for doing a great job!

Old 03-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #7
JessHurt
I also rec'vd 2 super tiger leg monkey frogs from Eric this past week. Communication was great and the animals are awesome! I would buy from him again.

Old 03-09-2012, 08:02 PM   #8
Winter
Eric is a great guy and has been around a long while now. I traded with him back in 2004 and in 2005 and both times I was extremely happy with the transaction and with the animals.

Lauren Hendricks

Old 06-15-2012, 12:06 PM   #9
taiwanterrorx
I ordered a baby Surinam horned frog (captive bred!) from Eric Ivins from SCHerps and initially I was paranoid. I never got a animal shipped to me before, and this was truly a delicate and magnificent animal indeed. The baby frog came to me alert, active, healthy. Fed EX had a problem looking for my address (as always) but Eric was already on top of it. Made my first mailorder herp experience awesome! Looking forward for more!

Old 06-15-2012, 04:10 PM   #10
Patrick@ColorfulCreatures
I just got a trio of wood turtles that arrived on Tuesday and are great. Great communication and will definitely place another order soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!