NEWReptiles (Al Guetzkow) Definate good guy. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2005, 01:46 AM   #1
Otter_23
NEWReptiles (Al Guetzkow) Definate good guy.

I called Al a few months ago to talk about herps. I asked him then if he would be interested in a road trip and help me build a snake rack. He agreed and long story short built the snake rack and on top of it drove it up to me and delivered it this weekend. The rack looks great and Al went above and beyond helping a novice like me out. Aside from the fact he was willing to answer all my herp questions he was more than fair in a price and all around a great guy to deal with. I highly recommend Al and purchase with confidence.
Mark Westberg

Old 05-24-2005, 12:21 AM   #2
boastud
There is no doubt Al is one of the good guys!

Old 05-24-2005, 12:19 PM   #3
wyblep
No doubt about it Al is one of the best out there. He has sold me several animals at the best prices I could find anywhere. Keep up the great job Al.
Paul Wyble

Old 06-01-2006, 12:36 PM   #4
Pink Lady Exotics
Thumbs up

Al isn't just a good guy, he's a GREAT guy. 2 years ago I was looking to buy a ball python as a pet and because I had no real understanding of the ball python market yet, I was on the hunt for a cheap albino. Al came across my naive ad on Fauna and responded, preventing me from accepting some scam, and in turn offering me a gorgeous adult striped normal male. I didn't have the money, so Al held him for 2 months while I got it together. Then when I was ready, Al drove 2 hours down to Madison to bring the snake to me. He checked out my setup and made sure it was ok. The male I got from him is amazing, over 4 feet long, thick & healthy, and as friendly & sweet as can be (I named him Spoon). Even after the transaction, Al was always available if I had a question or needed advice or just needed to pick up a rat (the pet store ones were skinny). Then in November 2004, I was about to ship out to Basic Training when last minute, my friend backed out of taking Spoon for me while I was gone. 2 days before I was supposed to leave, Al volunteered to care for Spoon while I was in training and then give him back to me when I was settled at my first duty station. After a year in training, I was medically discharged and came home. The timing was off however, and we couldn't meet up before I moved to Texas to join my husband at Fort Hood. Al offered to continue to care for him until the weather in Wisconsin warmed up enough for Spoon to be shipped to me.

Today Spoon finally came back home after a year and a half with Al. He was shipped safe and sound and is extremely healthy and happy. He's still the sweetheart I remember and I think he's gotten even bigger since I can't close my fingers around his middle anymore.

THANK YOU Al, for everything you've done over the last 2 years. You are incredible and I would reccommend you to anyone and everyone I meet in the future. We need more breeders/keepers like you in the industry.

Old 06-01-2006, 12:40 PM   #5
Chris Olson
WOW! He really does sound like a great guy.......good story Armygirl.....

Chris

Old 06-01-2006, 12:58 PM   #6
Pink Lady Exotics
He is awesome. But that's just how they breed us in Wisconsin. lol!

I'm just happy to have my big guy back and in such great shape. I have 2 other ball pythons, but they're more skittish/head shy like most BPs. Spoon is a social butterfly, he loves everyone and doesn't mind being handled and touched. He isn't head shy at all, the first thing I did was give him a kiss. He only got that way through years of good care from Al before he came to me the first time.

Old 09-07-2006, 11:02 PM   #7
droogievesch
Al definitely is a good guy. I had many questions about sexing snakes and not only did he show me how to probe and pop snakes, but he gave me a probing kit as well. He answered all of my questions and showed me all of his set ups. I'm definitely looking forward to getting my het albinos from him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!