Brian Barczyk - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 01-05-2024, 01:24 PM   #11
WebSlave
That was an extremely sad video to watch.

Old 01-15-2024, 06:51 PM   #12
Insomniac101
R.I.P Brian

This was posted a few hours ago 😢

https://thereptarium.com/pages/brianbarczyk
Attached Images

Old 01-15-2024, 06:56 PM   #13
Insomniac101
On behalf of the Barczyk family and our entire team at The Reptarium, it is with profound sorrow that we announce the passing of our beloved Brian Barczyk.

More than the guiding light of our organization, Brian's fervent passion for reptiles and wildlife, along with his steadfast dedication to education, has touched innumerable hearts and minds globally.

Our deepest sympathies are with Brian's family, his friends, and all those whose lives he has touched. We've lost an exceptional individual – a visionary, mentor, and friend. For those of us who had the privilege of working alongside him, Brian's absence leaves an immeasurable void.
As we navigate this difficult time, we find comfort in the memories and the lasting light of Brian's work. He will be deeply missed but indeed, never forgotten.

The Barczyk family invites you to join us for a Public Memorial Walk-through to honor Brian’s memory. The event will be held on Wednesday, January 17, 2024, at Heritage Church, located at 44625 Schoenherr Rd. Sterling Heights, MI 48313 from 1-3pm.

In lieu of flowers, the family encourages you to show your support by visiting https://thereptarium.com/pages/brianbarczyk . Your engagement and involvement are greatly valued during this time.

Also, at LegaSea's opening, visitors will find Brian's handprints. Guests place their hands in his, continuing his legacy in a simple, yet powerful gesture. Please continue to follow this page for updates.

Brian, we will see you in the next one. Everyone else, see you at LegaSea.

- The Reptarium Team.

Contact Information for Inquiries and Tributes:

For media inquiries, please contact our Marketing Director at Steph.Kent@TheReptarium.com

and

For more information on how you can become a LegaSea sponsor, please email our Director of Community Relations at Melisa.Sweet@TheReptarium.com for other questions, please email info@thereptarium.com

Old 01-15-2024, 07:39 PM   #14
WebSlave
Damn. I was afraid this was coming soon............................

Old 01-15-2024, 10:19 PM   #15
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Damn. I was afraid this was coming soon............................
Me too. I'm going to try to go to the memorial on Wednesday.

Old 01-15-2024, 10:27 PM   #16
WebSlave
I would like to go, but besides having my own recent situation to deal with, if those cold temps up there hit me, I might be in the express lane to the pearly gates too.

Old 01-16-2024, 06:58 PM   #17
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I would like to go, but besides having my own recent situation to deal with, if those cold temps up there hit me, I might be in the express lane to the pearly gates too.
You have quite enough to deal with, and it's bitter cold here.
I'm not going to make it to the memorial either ☹️.

My husband has been feeling like crap for several
days, so he went to urgent care last night. He has RSV, and as it turns out, I do too. I started feeling like I was coming down with something, so I went today, and tested positive.

It's very contagious, so I could never risk spreading it to other people.

I'm sure there will be photos/video posted. The local TV stations ran stories about Brian, so they may be there too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!